JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

1/6/2013 12:12:32 PM

Wish Bungie.net had this feature.

[b][i]I WAS INFORMED THIS TOPIC BELONGS HERE[/b][/i] [quote][/quote]I kind of wish Bungie.net had the feature to see your post count and other posting stats. I know it may not seem worth having, but I'm one of those weirdos that likes to see stats. If not Bungie.net, hopefully Bungie.next will. <3 ^_^ What do you think? Is this something you wouldn't mind having? Any other ideas? [Edited on 01.06.2013 4:14 AM PST]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] QuirkyNate I really just want to see how many times I've posted and how many hours I've been on this site. Would be very interesting to know.[/quote]Exactly. Lol the numbers would be ridiculous for people who have high title bar ranks. Or maybe same goes for those who have been banned many times. Hmmm.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• There was [url=http://bungie.me/User/7752027]this website[/url] which showed your posts per day. However: [quote]Currently the site is read only. This means users and groups will not update. This is due to changes on Bungie.net that also need to be changed here.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• I really just want to see how many times I've posted and how many hours I've been on this site. Would be very interesting to know.
    Add more answer options

• I would like something like this, although I'm happy either way I post to talk to the community and discuss subjects/opinons either way I would be content with what we've got - I wouldn't need a post count to satisfy my posting :p -V
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.