JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

1/6/2013 8:57:02 AM

In Bungie.next

For groups, the spam filter needs to be an optional thing to have on or off. Does anyone agree?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Domi 233 There could be a hard and a soft spam filter. Hard is 5 second, cannot be disabled. Soft is 30 seconds/1 minute, can be turned off/on by the group leader.[/quote] This or invite only groups have the ability to have an optional, groups with over 1000 members and no spam filter would just go crazy.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• There could be a hard and a soft spam filter. Hard is 5 second, cannot be disabled. Soft is 30 seconds/1 minute, can be turned off/on by the group leader.
    Add more answer options

• I don't think it's really needed, but I guess it would a nice option I guess.
    Add more answer options

• Couldn't this lead to a DDOS type of situation with making posts/threads which could break the group? Disclaimer: Please don't kill me if this is untrue or I used the wrong terminology. I've no idea how computers work. [Edited on 01.06.2013 1:01 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.