JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

1/6/2013 7:25:36 AM

What exactly is Bungie.next?

I've been seeing a lot of talk about it, and I'm thinking it's just an update to the website. But by the reactions of people, it seems to be more than that. Am I missing something or is it simply an update to the website?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Well OP, as someone already said it's the next big site update. It's got people excited because with the site update we're all hoping for new features and most importantly, more info on their new game "Destiny".
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

Silent
    Silent

I have the right to remain... - old

A conspiracy that goes to the highest echelons of modern civilization.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SilverBulitt82 The next big major site overhaul.[/quote] I agree with Bulitt here. It'll probably be much more of an overhaul than it will be an update. We're in for a real treat when it comes out.
    Add more answer options

• I see. Thanks fellas. I guess we can lock now. *-*
    Add more answer options

• The next big major site overhaul.
    Add more answer options

• It's the New Hawtness. with one less kitten now
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.