JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

1/6/2013 5:09:22 AM

How stupid can people be?

>les.bian gets together with a girl in Canada(we're in Louisiana) >been together 4 months when she realizes she cheated on her >beforehand cheater bought $800 ticket to fly to Louisiana >les.bian comes to school depressed but still can't wait for her ex to arrive Most idiotic thing I've witnessed. Share stories.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Halfanhour4 As the OP doesn't make any sense, I propose a new [url=http://i.qkme.me/3qbhg3.jpg]Topic[/url] for this thread.[/quote]Spider Man is my third favorite super hero.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Nuckin Futs xx >les.bian gets together with a girl in Canada(we're in Louisiana) >been together 4 months when she realizes she cheated on her >beforehand cheater bought $800 ticket to fly to Louisiana >les.bian comes to school depressed but still can't wait for her ex to arrive Most idiotic thing I've witnessed. Share stories.[/quote]Poor her. But she doesn't sound stupid to me, she sounds naive and in love. Don't be so condescending.
    Add more answer options

• As the OP doesn't make any sense, I propose a new [url=http://i.qkme.me/3qbhg3.jpg]Topic[/url] for this thread.
    Add more answer options

• what?
    Add more answer options

• I'm lost.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Not The Joker Whaaaaaaat[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• there is no limit to the stupidity
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] cameronxD123 lol wut[/quote] T4R: I was disappointed. My response: Well people can be pretty stupid if they want to be.
    Add more answer options

• lol wat
    Add more answer options

• This story makes no sense. Also, obligatory OP is most idiotic thing I've seen.
    Add more answer options

• I can't wait to go back to Lousiana
    Add more answer options

• Whaaaaaaat
    Add more answer options

• lol wut
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.