JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

1/6/2013 4:25:09 AM

What TV shows are you currently watching?

As for me I'm going back through and re-watching Doctor Who as I wait for it to start back up... I'm also currently waiting on The Waking dead,Avatar:The legend of Korra and Community.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• On-and-off marathons of various Star Trek, Battlestar, and Joss Whedon shows. Breaking Bad and Archer are really the only current TV shows I'm regularly following.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Watching s1 of Breaking Bad right now. Also watching Misfits tonight.
    Add more answer options

• Archer, Frisky Dingo, and Misfits.
    Add more answer options

• Coronation Street
    Add more answer options

• Dog Whisperer FTW.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.