JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

1/6/2013 3:47:18 AM

Who is going to order the Halo Waypoint Shoes?

I am. Just hope there skate shoes like most of Globe's products. They do look kinda lame though. Anyone else Agree? [url=http://halowaypointstore.com/globe-halo-liberty-shoe.html]shoes[/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• The color is so terrible. Why not make it silver/grey and blue? You know, like the website itself?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Probably one of the ugliest shoes i have ever seen. Globe have really dropped the ball on this one. It could have been so much better.
    Add more answer options

• Seriously? It looks like a pair of shoes for a ten year old. Oh wait... [Edited on 01.05.2013 8:22 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• those are nasty as in nasty bad, not the good nasty
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] cgauthier7304 They do look kinda lame though. Anyone else Agree?[/quote]Did you want them to be armor-plated?
    Add more answer options

• Okay, so you acknowledged the fact that they're lame, yet you're still going to buy them?
    Add more answer options

• It looks like Chief got shoved into shoe form and lost all his badassery. But i guess wearing chief on your feet is cool.
    Add more answer options

• Weow.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Michael Balzary That looks disgusting. It looks as gross as the Halo 3 console. [/quote]
    Add more answer options

• So my girlfriend can laugh at me? No thanks. Plus, it wouldn't match me most of the time.
    Add more answer options

• Why are you ordering them if you think they look lame?
    Add more answer options

• I dont like being ridiculed in public... so no
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] WhiteFang0699 *Vomits*[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Jump Into Hell They look terrible...[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• They look terrible...
    Add more answer options

• ...Why?
    Add more answer options

• Seriously !? let me get my credit card I have got to get a pair, I'll look so awesome at college !
    Add more answer options

• Just came back from the thread about the iWatch. Man, the Flood is killing my sides with what they're posting.
    Add more answer options

• Eww
    Add more answer options

randomrosso
    randomrosso

I'm new here. :) - old

I am! Can't wait to go to university rocking those badboys
    Add more answer options

• Meh.
    Add more answer options

• Definitely not for me.
    Add more answer options

• *Vomits* [Edited on 01.05.2013 7:49 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• That looks disgusting. It looks as gross as the Halo 3 console.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.