JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

1/6/2013 2:42:53 AM

Anyone ever completely zone out/trail off and...

Do extremely well at what you're doing without thinking? Like flash games or even just straight up games and sometimes even conversations?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I aced a test that I was zoned out for once, my 10th grade English final, actually.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] BrenMan 94 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] deadlyfluffball [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] BrenMan 94 I'm better at talking to girls if I'm off my meds (zoned out kinda).[/quote] Might I ask what that medication is for exactly?[/quote] ADD (Vyvanse) I'm not as tense. Since that experience I've gone down from 40mg to 10mg (I open up the 40mg capsule and put it in a measuring cup, and drink 1/4 of that each day).[/quote] Ah, that clears things up.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] deadlyfluffball [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] BrenMan 94 I'm better at talking to girls if I'm off my meds (zoned out kinda).[/quote] Might I ask what that medication is for exactly?[/quote] ADD (Vyvanse) I'm not as tense. Since that experience I've gone down from 40mg to 10mg (I open up the 40mg capsule and put it in a measuring cup, and drink 1/4 of that each day).
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] crazyfoomandude I zoned out once and noticed that I'd just been staring at some dude on the bus for like five minutes. He literally ran off the bus at the next stop. :P[/quote] Hate it when that happens, I'll just be staring at a wall thinking and I end up weirding the frag out of whoever is standing or sitting there.
    Add more answer options

• I zoned out once and noticed that I'd just been staring at some dude on the bus for like five minutes. He literally ran off the bus at the next stop. :P
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] BrenMan 94 I'm better at talking to girls if I'm off my meds (zoned out kinda).[/quote] Might I ask what that medication is for exactly?
    Add more answer options

• I did when playing Call of Duty once. I had a shotgun. I gained points. They lost their souls.
    Add more answer options

• I'm better at talking to girls if I'm off my meds (zoned out kinda).
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.