JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

1/6/2013 2:33:16 AM

Final words

Let's just say that you're in your favorite gaming universe, and you were fighting alongside your favorite videogame character, and you both got f***** up by an unrelenting swarm of enemies, what would your last words be? Whether your talking to your enemies, your ally or you're weird and talk to yourself, what would you say?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• "I suppose I should say something all deep and meaningful and thought-provoking. Ah, f*** it, I'm awesome, goodbye, world.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [url=http://pandyland.net/comics/2011-03-14-famous-last-words.png]pandyland[/url]
    Add more answer options

• At least I know I'm still... Jiggleslinky... No wait... God Damn it, that saying doesn't work for me, wait I can think of a better o- bleah
    Add more answer options

• [i]Prepare yourself, Death. For you're about to understand that this is my life...[/i] [Edited on 01.05.2013 6:38 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SereneMidnight "So long, and thanks for all the fish."[/quote] lol'd
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] PROBLEM23323 "I am ordering you TO SURRENDER THAT AI"[/quote] No. Sir.
    Add more answer options

• "So long, and thanks for all the fish."
    Add more answer options

• The code to deactivate the bomb is 69, 69, 69, and... [Edited on 01.05.2013 6:41 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• "I am ordering you TO SURRENDER THAT AI"
    Add more answer options

• [b][i]This is good... isn't it? SNAKE? SNAKE? SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE![/i][/b]
    Add more answer options

• [i]"YOLO."[/i]
    Add more answer options

• Klaatu barada nikto!
    Add more answer options

• "Wait, so is this the part where I d---------" ....
    Add more answer options

• I'd say, "Don't worry Clem, it'll be okay."
    Add more answer options

• "Hold my beer and watch this!"
    Add more answer options

• LEEEEEEROY JEEEEENKINNNSSS while going out in a blaze of glory.
    Add more answer options

• My last words in most games are "Why are there so many dead bodies here?"
    Add more answer options

• Yippie Kay yay
    Add more answer options

• Were it so easy.
    Add more answer options

• [i] "We got Jackals in the courtyard!" [/i]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.