JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

1/6/2013 2:01:51 AM

Michael Bay

What is your opinion on Michael Bay? I have no shame when I say I like his action movies. The dude knows how to do good action. Yeah he has a hard-on for military but oh well. So yeah if you don't flat out hate the guy what are your favorite Bay movies too.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Ulquiorra Cifer I'm going to make a Michael Bay movie right now. Awkward main character. Hot girl ass Lincoln Park Asplosion Asplosion Cut to more hot girl ass Cut to hot girl tits More Lincoln Park Racial jokes Aliens Asplosion Giant robot Lincoln Park end.[/quote] I don't know who Lincoln Park is.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Explosions everywhere. *Opens your lunchbox* *EXPLOSION!* *Touch the ground* *EXPLOSION* *Cat goes into the litter box* *EXPLOSION!* I'm going to miss you Mr.Biggleworth.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] WhiteFang0699 He ruined Transformers, however the first one was decent, barely above average, hated it compared to the 80's classic..[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• The first Transformers is my favorite movie by him.
    Add more answer options

• Pearl Harbor and the first Transformers were cool
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Kai Hiwatari I have no shame when I say I like his action movies. The dude knows how to do good action. Yeah he has a hard-on for military but oh well.[/quote] Pretty much this. His movies are never a bad choice. They won't win any award for best acting or best writing, but they'll always be fun to watch and have some awesome special effects Transformers 3 or Texas Chainsaw Massacre are probably my favorite Bay movies. TCM is actually way scarier, creepier, and better than the original.
    Add more answer options

• I'm going to make a Michael Bay movie right now. Awkward main character. Hot girl ass Lincoln Park Asplosion Asplosion Cut to more hot girl ass Cut to hot girl tits More Lincoln Park Racial jokes Aliens Asplosion Giant robot Lincoln Park end.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] General Dripik [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] nativeguy216 I like watching his movies. I watch his movie purely for entertainment.[/quote]People watch movies for other reasons?[/quote] I derped. I clearly meant to say I watch his movies purely for the action.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ODSTworrior94 [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7ssUivM-eM]My favorite of his movies.[/url][/quote] MAH BAH SPLOOM
    Add more answer options

• Michael Bay's the bomb.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] nativeguy216 I like watching his movies. I watch his movie purely for entertainment.[/quote]People watch movies for other reasons?
    Add more answer options

• I like watching his movies. I watch his movie purely for entertainment.
    Add more answer options

• He's good at explosions. He sucks with stories.
    Add more answer options

• He ruined Transformers, however the first one was Amazing.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ZippingFilly817 He's...[b][i]BOOOOOOOM!!!!!![/i][/b][/quote] Fix'd
    Add more answer options

• He's... Blah.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] HundredJono The first Transformers movie he directed was amazing.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• He has explosive talent.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ODSTworrior94 [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7ssUivM-eM]My favorite of his movies.[/url][/quote] MA-BA-BLOOM!
    Add more answer options

• *Types up witty post* *Gets blown up*
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Truth Overlord [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Dragonzzilla [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] HundredJono The first Transformers movie he directed was amazing.[/quote]Perfect blend of action and story.[/quote] It's a shame he had to make Revenge of the Fallen. That film was god-awful.[/quote]Oh god that movie was dog -blam!-.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Dragonzzilla [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] HundredJono The first Transformers movie he directed was amazing.[/quote]Perfect blend of action and story.[/quote] It's a shame he had to make Revenge of the Fallen. That film was god-awful.
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffmDz4pSaFE]Michael Bay.[/url]
    Add more answer options

• No, I hate actions movies... <.< >.> <.<
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] HundredJono The first Transformers movie he directed was amazing.[/quote]Perfect blend of action and story.
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7ssUivM-eM]My favorite of his movies.[/url]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.