JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

1/6/2013 1:53:46 AM

Signs

Dis movie b creepy af Im wachin it on amc Ily M Nite Shamamlylilion.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DngerlyAwkwrd I enjoyed the movie the first time, but it got old quick. I came to realize the movie is a victim of a Meyer's Flop: why would the aliens try to invade a planet nearly completely covered in water, which is acidic to them?[/quote] Not to mention that the air has moisture in it. They're die within hours, if not minutes.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DngerlyAwkwrd I enjoyed the movie the first time, but it got old quick. I came to realize the movie is a victim of a Meyer's Flop: why would the aliens try to invade a planet nearly completely covered in water, which is acidic to them?[/quote] And if they have ships with invisibility/capable of getting here they would just destroy us from orbit.
    Add more answer options

• I enjoyed the movie the first time, but it got old quick. I came to realize the movie is a victim of a Meyer's Flop: why would the aliens try to invade a planet nearly completely covered in water, which is acidic to them?
    Add more answer options

• I seen that movie when I was like 5 when it barely came out. Scared the -blam!- out of me.
    Add more answer options

• I liked it, pretty cool.
    Add more answer options

• Do you know what the name of the planet the aliens are invading is? [i]Earth.[/i] *BWOOOOOOM*
    Add more answer options

• Mel Gibson was dead the whole time. He died in the car crash with his wife. His family is still interacting with his ghost.
    Add more answer options

• I liked it, but aliens capable of getting to us would never be that incompetent.
    Add more answer options

• The movie is actually pretty awful.
    Add more answer options

• Your M. Night fandom is not welcome here. Leave.
    Add more answer options

• I thought that movie was going to be about road signs. What a twist I was in for. [Edited on 01.05.2013 5:55 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• Daddy Likey
    Add more answer options

• I don't like that movie, just so boring
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.