JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

1/6/2013 1:39:46 AM
Sev808

Man kills grandmother over what to watch on TV

[url=http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/01/05/16370895-police-man-kills-grandmother-over-what-to-watch-on-tv?lite]Article[/url] Really? Over a TV show? People make me sad.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• America is stupid.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Teh_Zoid Ban Tv[/quote] beaten
    Add more answer options

• LOL
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Co M4N [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] NavG123 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Co M4N Really they need to just take this guy out back and put a bullet in his -blam!- head. If he could kill someone over that he would do it again.[/quote]I hope people this stupid won't be allowed to use the internet in the future.[/quote] What you want a man that killed his own grandmother over this to be let out into the world to do what he wants again? The -blam!-s wrong with you? It's gotten to a point where just locking them up for a bit isn't doing the job. [/quote]Who's saying anyone's going to let him out into the real world again? This is what I mean. It's either letting a murderer go free or executing him in a manner that most people would find disturbing. [Edited on 01.05.2013 5:52 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• See, never happens when people are struggling to get food for the day. Too much time on their hands. [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Sev808 Man kills grandmother over what to watch on TV. [/quote]
    Add more answer options

• What probably happened was that he wanted to watch a TV show, but she wouldn't let him. He then hit her, not knowing his own strength, killed her in the process. He then calls the Police.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Zayah117 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ChampRKO117 I wonder what show he wanted to watch.[/quote] This.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] NavG123 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Co M4N Really they need to just take this guy out back and put a bullet in his -blam!- head. If he could kill someone over that he would do it again.[/quote]I hope people this stupid won't be allowed to use the internet in the future.[/quote] What you want a man that killed his own grandmother over this to be let out into the world to do what he wants again? The -blam!-s wrong with you? It's gotten to a point where just locking them up for a bit isn't doing the job.
    Add more answer options

• ban TV's. They create violence.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ChampRKO117 I wonder what show he wanted to watch.[/quote] This.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SmD x MaYHeM x [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Vidgameplayer007 Oh look, violence can still happen even without guns![/quote] The media says otherwise, but since when was honesty on the list of application requirements for reporters?[/quote]Lol.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Vidgameplayer007 Oh look, violence can still happen even without guns![/quote] The media says otherwise, but since when was honesty on the list of application requirements for reporters?
    Add more answer options

• They put a title like that to get people to click on it. Who knows how long he was wanted to kill her.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Co M4N Really they need to just take this guy out back and put a bullet in his -blam!- head. If he could kill someone over that he would do it again.[/quote]I hope people this stupid won't be allowed to use the internet in the future.
    Add more answer options

• I wonder what show he wanted to watch. [Edited on 01.05.2013 5:42 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• Oh look, violence can still happen even without guns!
    Add more answer options

• I haven't exactly lost faith but it's really difficult to maintain what I have left.
    Add more answer options

• You know what? I instantly felt really sad after I read that he had lived with his grandma since 3. No, not that sad. Anyway, there's something called a PVR.
    Add more answer options

• Really they need to just take this guy out back and put a bullet in his -blam!- head. If he could kill someone over that he would do it again.
    Add more answer options

• Ban Tv
    Add more answer options

• Omg how awful Faith in humanity -10 This will lead to the decline of America Lol amerifats. There, did I get it all?
    Add more answer options

• THE SPRING mOLD DOES NOT MATCH THE bOLD UNDERTONES ON THE cOLD WALL! OH WOE IS ME
    Add more answer options

• killed? Thats a little extreme. I've fist fought my brother when he wouldnt put football on.
    Add more answer options

Beowolf
    Beowolf

I AM BEOWOLF!! - old

this is why i dont have hope for humanity
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.