JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

1/6/2013 1:00:57 AM

Do you eat dinner with family on a dinner table?

Yes or no? Also, do you see a decrease in this, or is it just me? Didn't implement a poll because it would take away from the actual discussion. I kind of feel like America is slowly losing all of its' family values. Whatever happened to eating together at a table to discuss things? Does that not happen anymore? It seems all to common for everyone to hide and eat. [Edited on 01.05.2013 5:02 PM PST]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Not for breakfast, because different leaving times, and not lunch because most of the time were not in because work/school, but yes for dinner/tea/supper/what ever the hell you want to call it.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] WeededDragon No. I stay in my room and eat.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• Yes
    Add more answer options

• Usually
    Add more answer options

• Excluding restaurants, not since I was like 13.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] WeededDragon No. I stay in my room and eat then take my dishes to the kitchen.[/quote]This, seven out of ten times.
    Add more answer options

• Meh. Rarely.
    Add more answer options

• Occasionally.
    Add more answer options

• Don't live my family so nope. I usually eat it at my desk.
    Add more answer options

• I do. Do we talk? Rarely which is why it's almost always an awkward situation.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] destroys u Yes, I do.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• Yes. The only exceptions would be some Friday and Saturday nights.
    Add more answer options

• I eat breakfast at the table about half the time. I usually eat lunch at the table 80% of the time. I eat supper at the table 99.9% of the time.
    Add more answer options

• Yes, usually.
    Add more answer options

• Only time that happening in this family is when my grandmother comes over for dinner and thats rare.
    Add more answer options

• My parents are never home for dinner, they're out working. I get home a lot earlier than they do.
    Add more answer options

• nope, eat it watching 10 news by myself in the living room or in my room while on my laptop
    Add more answer options

• Only when there are guests. We still all eat in the same room, just on sofas instead. [Edited on 01.05.2013 5:11 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• we sit on the couch at dinner time
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] destroys u Yes, I do.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• During the week, yes. We keep to ourselves on the weekend.
    Add more answer options

• The only time I eat a the table is when I'm at a restaurant. When I'm at home I take my food in front of the tv.
    Add more answer options

• No, I eat it on the refrigerator... WHERE ELSE???
    Add more answer options

• Most of the time no.
    Add more answer options

• During the weekends and Friday.
    Add more answer options

• Sometimes I do. I'm not sure how I'd measure a decrease in it though, since I've always eaten with the same family.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.