JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

1/6/2013 12:34:32 AM
Wax
Wax

Online old

Where is all the fan fiction stuffs?

Just a bit ago I was making up some new paperwork sheets for work and stumbled upon some old stories that I had done. It got me thinking, where is all the Destiny fan fiction? It is certainly something this community has always done in the past. I think we've been given enough info to have people setting off on some crazy short story adventures. I'd love to read some of it. Is there a group for that because I haven't found it. The underground doesn't really have that sort of thing. Can anyone point me in the right direction or is it a dieing part of the fan base? [Edited on 01.05.2013 4:35 PM PST]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

Wax
    Wax

Online - old

[quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Th0mas10 [url=http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=76668598]Here ya go OP![/url][/quote]ah, Gallery forum. duh, I probably should have known that. Thanks Much man.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [url=http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=76668598]Here ya go OP![/url]
    Add more answer options

• Gallery is a place to post fan fics. Its a place now. I write a few and the only reason i have not is because i want to see the universe they are making and get a scope for it. More info you have the better. Besides no one knows what kind of tone or how they will portray it. I Dislike running around in others universes until they are established unless its my own. Bungie related material in the Gallery. Art to Fan Fics. Commander. [Edited on 01.05.2013 5:04 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] beewaxers7 I do not. I know what rule 34 is. Ha, Thanks[/quote] That is good, I think you should keep it that way. Generally fan fiction people have made has not always been very "clean". But maybe that is because I have seen what people post on the Flood. [Edited on 01.05.2013 4:51 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

Wax
    Wax

Online - old

I do not. I know what rule 34 is. Ha, Thanks
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] spartain ken 15 Oh god...[/quote]..[i]I heard him say, as he stood with his head leaned back. No other words could possibly come out of a man facing this object, even if he is a Knight. We stood there in the darkness of midday. The Traveler, as it is called, was casting it's shadow over the last city on our war ravaged world[/i] ..annd that's all for now [Edited on 01.05.2013 4:48 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] beewaxers7 meh, I even like reading some of the crappy stuff. It's fun to see where people take it for good or for bad.[/quote] I am referring to the ones that get weird or rule 34... 0______0 Want an example of this, use Tumblr. [Edited on 01.05.2013 4:46 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

Wax
    Wax

Online - old

You're around a lot ken, is there a decent group that I can't find that you might know of?
    Add more answer options

Wax
    Wax

Online - old

meh, I even like reading some of the crappy stuff. It's fun to see where people take it for good or for bad.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] beewaxers7 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] spartain ken 15 Oh god...[/quote]Nah, it's just me.[/quote] No, just thinking about Destiny fan fiction. *cringe
    Add more answer options

Wax
    Wax

Online - old

[quote][b]Posted by:[/b] spartain ken 15 Oh god...[/quote]Nah, it's just me.
    Add more answer options

• Oh god...
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.