JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

1/5/2013 11:34:20 PM

Do you think there was a lost magical age for humanity?

Do you suppose that before recorded human history there was an age when people used magic and fought dragons and such? Something like Conan's Hyborian Age?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• No.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] antonio the bomb You think there were spells to contain the massive temptation to fap?[/quote] Go back to your own thread. And yes OP, I was there. Chuck No-...erm, the Master Wizard ruled over the land. And we rode on dinosaurs.
    Add more answer options

• No evidence.
    Add more answer options

• You think there were spells to contain the massive temptation to fap?
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Se_iWBfEoLg]Yes.[/url] [Edited on 01.06.2013 12:03 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

• That would be cool but no. Surely not.
    Add more answer options

• What if we can't find older human remains, because they were all eaten by dinosaurs?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Kage24Neko Narwhals the unicorn of the sea....so maybe i don't know,[/quote] [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykwqXuMPsoc[/url]
    Add more answer options

• I doubt it. But seriously, the science fiction I've read over the past 5 years has made me retarded enough to question what is ridiculous or not.
    Add more answer options

• ... I just asked if you thought there was. I never said I did. Gosh. *kicks pebble and walks away*
    Add more answer options

• Obviously. How else do you explain people with dwarfism?
    Add more answer options

• OF COURSE!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] WeededDragon Highly unlikely.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] challengerX [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mister Donut [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DAS B00T x2 You're a gizzard, Charlie.[/quote][/quote][/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] WeededDragon Highly unlikely.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ShotgunTroll [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MyNameIsCharlie Do you suppose that before recorded human history there was an age when people used magic and fought dragons and such? Something like Conan's Hyborian Age?[/quote]i'd rather more like Castlevania:LoS be real. Conan and the reboot is [url=http://youtu.be/fHZnzFVZ3_o?t=1s]just turrible[/url].[/quote]and i'd like to add best magick/science hybrid system too...
    Add more answer options

• nope.avi
    Add more answer options

• Aliens or something, even those crystal skulls found near ancient ruins of Mayan and Aztec civilisations are freaky, as in how the -blam!- were they made and got there etc
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] challengerX [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mister Donut [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DAS B00T x2 You're a seabird, Charlie.[/quote][/quote][/quote]
    Add more answer options

• No.
    Add more answer options

Vicex
    Vicex

It's not an English flag - old

[quote][b]Posted by:[/b] KGB Agent 099 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Sgt Drifter No... ...then again.... they did find the Cave of the Unicorn in North Korea... [/quote] Sauce?[/quote] [url=http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/08/north-korea-unicorn-lair-beast-dragon-head-deer-body_n_2259988.html]Really Hot Sauce.[/url]
    Add more answer options

• No. It would make for good stories, though.
    Add more answer options

• Middle Earth was real.
    Add more answer options

• No.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Sgt Drifter No... ...then again.... they did find the Cave of the Unicorn in North Korea... [/quote] Sauce?
    Add more answer options

• Don't do drugs
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.