JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

1/5/2013 10:37:18 PM

I know exactly what happened to Jun

A missed chance for a dlc
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Milky Bravo I ate him.[/quote] [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoY_Fahp_Qc]I hope this is what you said beforehand...[/url]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I ate him.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Slayer1878 He's probably gonna appear in one of the books or game at some point. Halsey survived Reach and is in the books after it. Jun will probably get his own book.[/quote]And if its not in the book bungie will be happy to rewrite it - lol.
    Add more answer options

• The Book of Jun, Chapter One... He died. The end.
    Add more answer options

• He's probably gonna appear in one of the books or game at some point. Halsey survived Reach and is in the books after it. Jun will probably get his own book.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mythical Wolf [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TH3 CR4P M4N [/quote] Someone can't detect a joke.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Ghost 4119 I think Jun is most likely dead.[/quote] You sound so sure and self confident of those facts.
    Add more answer options

• I think Jun is most likely dead.
    Add more answer options

• No.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] The Ruckus 2010 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Neutralism Jun is Masterchief. [/quote][/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [b]"UNSC IV-3336752[/b] - [i]The Wall of Our Sorrows[/i] - AC Report - Jun, K. D., Second Lieutenant, Noble Group, UNSC ID 1118-999-82: The Lieutenant was last reported 'playing Boggle' with Private first class, Dustin Echoes." [Edited on 01.05.2013 8:04 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• Did he died?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Neutralism Jun is Masterchief. [/quote]
    Add more answer options

• He got 720 no-scoped by Alex Mason
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TH3 CR4P M4N [/quote] Someone can't detect a joke.
    Add more answer options

• no, wrong armor plus master chief is the halo reach voice 'JOHN' [it can be baught in the armory and he says 'you need a weapon?']
    Add more answer options

• Jun is Masterchief.
    Add more answer options

• No he went with Halsey to a nice place, to get it on.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.