JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

1/5/2013 9:33:32 PM

Do you ever check your post history to find replies?

Not just for active threads, but for threads you posted in a day ago and forgot about, or one that you're active in but left for a while? If so, how often? [i](I know, another boring question thread)[/i]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I only check my post history to see if I was quoted.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Yes. Daily. It's the most efficient way to find out if someone replied to me overnight or something.
    Add more answer options

• I do, but it depneds on the type of thread I posted in.
    Add more answer options

• If I was expecting a reply then I might check back but otherwise I'll only check back to see if anyone else has put something down.
    Add more answer options

• Never, not once.
    Add more answer options

• WTF? Thought I posted in this already. Guess not OR this is a repeated thread. OP: Yes.
    Add more answer options

• All the time
    Add more answer options

• Sometimes. Only if I posted something that I think people would reply to.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SilverBulitt82 Sometimes I do if it was a fairly active thread, and if it was a thread I created I will.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• If someone asks me a question, which is quite rare, ill reply, even if its a day or two old.
    Add more answer options

• Yeah I usually do.
    Add more answer options

• I haven't made a thread in a long time, but when I do I'll usually check my post history just to see what people are discussing.
    Add more answer options

• Sometimes I do. All depends.
    Add more answer options

• Yeah, I usually do.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Puma Knight All the time.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• Sometimes, mainly when I'm looking for a thread I had made or posted in to see if anything else came up after I left the discussion.
    Add more answer options

• I have before.
    Add more answer options

• All the time. I am curious to see how the conversation developed after I left.
    Add more answer options

Sometimes.
    Add more answer options

• Nah. It's just not that important to me.
    Add more answer options

• Yes, that's why I leave the quotes under my reply. Otherwise the quote kind of covers up my text, and I have to click on it to find out what I wrote. [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] IonicPaul Do you ever check your post history to find replies? [/quote]
    Add more answer options

• I tend to just remember which threads I posted in, and then regularly check back. Usually works.
    Add more answer options

• Sometimes I do if it was a fairly active thread, and if it was a thread I created I will.
    Add more answer options

• If the thread didn't last in the first three pages, leave it to die.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.