JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

1/5/2013 3:27:11 PM

How different do you think Bungie.next's look will be?

Did they change the look of the forums, I wonder? I hope so. [Edited on 01.05.2013 7:28 AM PST]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] T1B3R7uMB0YXVI [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] dazarobbo [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Primo84[/quote]Obviously not a [i]real[/i] Mythic.[/quote]Tis true, he doesn't qualify for one. I took a peek at Bungie.next and I went blind... I have no idea what I'm reading or typing. [/quote] Thats quite a talent you have there.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Copy paste 4chan format.
    Add more answer options

• I'm hoping for new thinking. Something that'll change the way we look on forums and websites.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] dazarobbo [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Primo84[/quote]Obviously not a [i]real[/i] Mythic.[/quote]Tis true, he doesn't qualify for one. I took a peek at Bungie.next and I went blind... I have no idea what I'm reading or typing.
    Add more answer options

• My guess is that it will look fairly similar to how it does now, except with less Halo things around the site.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Guitarman381 I really hope the forums don't turn into something like [url=http://blog.serenic.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/serenic-user-forum-screenshot.bmp]this[/url]. That's how most forums look and it annoys me. I know Bungie's is similar, but there's just something about this that I really like. Other forums, I usually can't stand. Otherwise, I think everything will be awesome by the time they're done.[/quote] That's actually a pretty clean layout and has a lot more information about the forum than this one does. Also, you posted the default layout which most forums don't have.
    Add more answer options

• I really hope the forums don't turn into something like [url=http://blog.serenic.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/serenic-user-forum-screenshot.bmp]this[/url]. That's how most forums look and it annoys me. I know Bungie's is similar, but there's just something about this that I really like. Other forums, I usually can't stand. Otherwise, I think everything will be awesome by the time they're done.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Logan7798 Obviously more improvements and upgrades then what we have now.[/quote] This maybe....
    Add more answer options

• The same, but with the usual blue background. Top bars might change. EDIT: "Bungie.next" is just a term for the update. [Edited on 01.05.2013 1:13 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• What exactly is Bungie.next? Is this just a name for a website update?
    Add more answer options

• I kind of imagine it being like the terminals in Halo - just even more infuriatingly cryptic. Such that, when they do announce their next game officially, no-one will know for sure.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Pulse Cloud It will be white, to symbolize the end of the (literal) darkness.[/quote] ...I actually really hope not, Bungie.net should always be dark. Its much better.
    Add more answer options

• It will be white, to symbolize the end of the (literal) darkness.
    Add more answer options

• Obviously more improvements and upgrades then what we have now.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] dazarobbo [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Primo84[/quote]Obviously not a [i]real[/i] Mythic.[/quote]You hush your dirty mouth!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Primo84[/quote]Obviously not a [i]real[/i] Mythic.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Dropship dude [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Primo84 Uh, how should we know?[/quote]Didn't you get the preview?[/quote]When was I supposed to?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Primo84 Uh, how should we know?[/quote] Edited.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Primo84 Uh, how should we know?[/quote]Didn't you get the preview?
    Add more answer options

• Uh, how should we know?
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.