JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

1/5/2013 4:47:59 AM

Whats your favorite Halo: Reach game type?

Hey forum, I recently felt like playing Reach again so I hoped in to some Team Slayer and backed out to play Invasion which is my all-time favorite game mode. Whats yours, forum?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

CrunchyBoi23
    CrunchyBoi23

Enough dirt on you to murder you. - old

Invasion
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• NBNS.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] nicksta14 i am the objective god, so everything in team objective.[/quote] You know I carried you most games. But ur still the objective legend.
    Add more answer options

• i am the objective god, so everything in team objective.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ankerd123 Team Doubles.[/quote] My partner always sucks in Team Doubles :(
    Add more answer options

• Team Doubles.
    Add more answer options

• Akfing in Firefight.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.