JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

1/5/2013 12:14:09 AM

I know nothing about Destiny.

Literally nothing. Not seen one video or picture of anything. I could just Google it, I suppose, but I guess if people posted Destiny info here, we could make a Destiny info hub thread. So... links?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Don't be lazy. There are a number of good threads on the first page of this forum about Destiny.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

At this point, the less I know the better the wait.
    Add more answer options

• We'll find out soon enough, just be patient
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://misriahsolutions.com/articles/waiting-for-destiny/]Read the Waiting for Destiny blog.[/url]
    Add more answer options

• Not a whole lot is known. It hasn't been officially revealed yet (in a big way). I'm sure a lot more information is on the way, especially at E3.
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=69360310]Here's a link[/url] to a Destiny thread that already exists. Protip: On the right are listed popular and important threads of the forum you currently are in.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.