JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

1/4/2013 1:47:27 AM
Zebra

Does the Bungie store ship to the UK?

If so then how long does it take for an item to arrive?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Grizzwizz What's with all the hate for the UK? When the jubilee plates come out, we're first in line![/quote]Those ridiculous yanks and their dinner tables that don't have Prince Harry branded merchandise... Oh how they make me laugh. Ha. A-ha. Ha.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Yes, they do ship to UK. be warned, if you do buy from the Bungie store you'll have to pay customs tax when it enters the UK. It's usually around £20 (that's how much it was for the starside hoodie)
    Add more answer options

• Whatever I buy from the Bungie.net store arrives quickly (one to two weeks tops!) and I live in Greece.
    Add more answer options

• What's with all the hate for the UK? When the jubilee plates come out, we're first in line!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DefiniteInfinity [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] bulldog534 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] mister death loluk Go 'murrica and their superior shipping times. [/quote] I wish dude, can't wait to leave the UK.[/quote] Silly UKers thinking it's better over here. OT: Well it's run through amazon so it depends on whether or not THEY will ship to you, doesn't it?[/quote] Yea, guess so. I'll order and see. Also, I don't want to live in the US but I still don't want to stay in the UK.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DefiniteInfinity [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] bulldog534 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] mister death loluk Go 'murrica and their superior shipping times. [/quote] I wish dude, can't wait to leave the UK.[/quote] Silly UKers thinking it's better over here. OT: Well it's run through amazon so it depends on whether or not THEY will ship to you, doesn't it?[/quote]Yes and they do. It took at least 3 weeks for me.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] bulldog534 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] mister death loluk Go 'murrica and their superior shipping times. [/quote] I wish dude, can't wait to leave the UK.[/quote] Silly UKers thinking it's better over here. OT: Well it's run through amazon so it depends on whether or not THEY will ship to you, doesn't it?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] bulldog534 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] mister death loluk Go 'murrica and their superior shipping times. [/quote] I wish dude, can't wait to leave the UK.[/quote] The closer you move to bungie, the sooner the merc gets to you.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] mister death loluk Go 'murrica and their superior shipping times. [/quote] I wish dude, can't wait to leave the UK.
    Add more answer options

• loluk Go 'murrica and their superior shipping times.
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://www.amazon.com/gp/aag/details?ie=UTF8&asin=&isAmazonFulfilled=&isCBA=&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&orderID=&seller=A3OGVJ9U5741K&sshmPath=returns#aag_returns]This page is helpful.[/url]
    Add more answer options

• With at least some items, yes. In my experience, it usually takes about 2-4 weeks.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.