JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

1/3/2013 11:15:07 PM

Octagon

Honestly, I think octagons are just generally nicer shapes than Septagons. We should upgrade. Now, before anyone says it, I know there is a lot of significance attached to the Septagon. Something about the number 7 being important, and how we're the seventh step in world domination, idk. But, that could easily be overcome by making ourselves the 8th step, and moving to the number 8 being important. I mean, it's the Chinese lucky number, and they're going to run the world in a few years, so why not get a head start? Plus, there's the added benefit of Octagon having been one of the best Halo Maps ever. Thoughts?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I hate math, and geometry.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Recon Number 54 Don b h8in[/quote] But who is Don, and why does he hate so much?
    Add more answer options

• 7 doesn't look like a pair of nuts, unlike 8. Seven will stay.
    Add more answer options

• Don b h8in
    Add more answer options

• You'd have to find an improper way to name it, as a Septagon isn't a thing in geometry, but a Heptagon is. If you achieve that without calling it an Eight-o-gon then you win, OP.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SKYDROME [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] edableshoe there's no such thing as tru8h though![/quote]but we can have h8. or b8. and b8 can be 88. Which is like 77, but better.[/quote] 88 is a symbol for white supremacy. 88 = HH = Heil Hitler. I say we stick with 7.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Izak609 Well, we once controlled the Pentagon, but it wasn't our style, so we've decided to stick to the Septagon.[/quote]I like that. MAybe we should double the pentagon, and go to dodecagon. That'd show them.
    Add more answer options

• Well, we once controlled the Pentagon, but it wasn't our style, so we've decided to stick to the Septagon.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] edableshoe there's no such thing as tru8h though![/quote]but we can have h8. or b8. and b8 can be 88. Which is like 77, but better.
    Add more answer options

• there's no such thing as tru8h though!
    Add more answer options

• No
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.