JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

1/3/2013 7:59:38 PM

Anyone remember Bungie's charity auction?

Well I just got this email from another guy who must have bought another of the pieces. [url=http://dir-x.net/ebay.jpg]Message[/url]. I don't like this, I didn't buy the one I did to make money from it later. I bought it because it wanted it, liked it, knew the money was going to charity, and planned to keep it. To me I just think this guy's an asshat money grabber. He didn't deserve it. [Edited on 01.03.2013 12:00 PM PST]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• But OP sometimes people have money problems and have to sell their cool stuff.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Thank you for making this thread. It is really interesting. I do appreciate the time and effort you put into it. As for the question in the title. Yes, I do remember. It was quite a phenomena to wittness while playing Halo3. Everyone having the Heart emblem and all. It's nice when people can unite.
    Add more answer options

• Maybe he's having some money troubles. If I had something of that value sitting around the house and I needed the money, I'd sell it too.
    Add more answer options

• Pepperidge Farm remembers.
    Add more answer options

• $8,000 for a drawing of Mister Chief, wow. Well, 10% of the profits go to a charity
    Add more answer options

• Why does this require a thread? Just politely decline and move on.
    Add more answer options

• Point is, he still gave money to charity...
    Add more answer options

• why did you feel the need to make a thread about this? What are we discussing?
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.