JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

1/3/2013 5:40:29 PM

What's happening tomorrow? If anything.

Isn't it usually the mailsack?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• If DeeJ doesn't come Friday, I might just hurt someone.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• We would normally have a Mail Sack, but there was never a thread to ask questions earlier this week. I don't know if anything will happen, let's wait and see.
    Add more answer options

• We will never get another Mailsack. [i]Never.[/i]
    Add more answer options

• A childish mind will turn to noble ambition. Young love will become deep affection.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TheOne008 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Uriel S167 Should I plan for something else?[/quote] That's my question, thief![/quote] Ha ha! Stolen fair and square. :D
    Add more answer options

• Secretly hopes it will be a robot that flies. Like a robot from the future only now, made by Bungie. Forget Destiny. The Bungie robot shall be our destiny. It shall be glorious. I mean really, any game studio can make a game. Perhaps this is the game and I am only playing a part. ~Delta
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Viron [/quote] The thread to post your questions will be posted on Monday the 7th. Then the Sack with the answers will be posted on Friday the 11th.
    Add more answer options

• Tomorrow, I get given a strange and powerful ring and entail an exciting adventure to the unknown depths of Bungie...... That or just chilling out.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TheOne008 Somewhere in the world perhaps,[/quote] Of course. Something major happens everywhere, everyday.
    Add more answer options

• What time does mail sack normally come out?
    Add more answer options

• Somewhere in the world perhaps, but here on BNet? Let's not get crazy :D (maybe) [Edited on 01.03.2013 9:54 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

• Tomorrow, a bright and bold adventure begins.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] OMARRCHR Maybe DeeJ will surprise us with something, but that's a somewhat of a big maybe.[/quote] Ayes, a man can dream though. I'm all ready for a more interesting Friday. :P
    Add more answer options

• Nothing. The mail sack will resume as normal on Monday the 7th. DeeJ will remind us that the light is near. Soon. I don't expect anything major to happen this month. [Edited on 01.03.2013 9:52 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

• Maybe DeeJ will surprise us with something, but that's a somewhat of a big maybe.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Sergeant Kyuun Tomorrow will be the 4th of January, over here, at least. [/quote] Wow, you know what this means?
    Add more answer options

• Tomorrow will be the 4th of January, over here, at least.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TheOne008 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] EZcompany2ndsqd [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TheOne008 Isn't it usually the mailsack?[/quote] Correct, but that is only if we asked questions we didn't this past Monday. So maybe nothing or maybe DeeJ will have something for us and we will just have to wait an see.[/quote] Yeah, that's what I'm trying to get at. I love speculation! :D[/quote] We do love our speculation! haha
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] EZcompany2ndsqd [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TheOne008 Isn't it usually the mailsack?[/quote] Correct, but that is only if we asked questions we didn't this past Monday. So maybe nothing or maybe DeeJ will have something for us and we will just have to wait an see.[/quote] Yeah, that's what I'm trying to get at. I love speculation! :D
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Uriel S167 Should I plan for something else?[/quote]Yea, the end of the worl ..wait, we already made it. *phew* It was a close call.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Uriel S167 Should I plan for something else?[/quote] That's my question, thief!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TheOne008 Isn't it usually the mailsack?[/quote] Correct, but that is only if we asked questions we didn't this past Monday. So maybe nothing or maybe DeeJ will have something for us and we will just have to wait an see.
    Add more answer options

• I was going to play more Skyrim while I wait on Destiny... Should I plan for something else?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Ling Lings Head Tomorrow? I'm just gonna chill. Maybe have a beer. I'll let you know.[/quote] Please...keep me posted. :D
    Add more answer options

• Tomorrow? I'm just gonna chill. Maybe have a beer. I'll let you know.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.