JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

1/3/2013 4:55:04 PM

when you see a thread that you have to expand to see

meaning it has been reported several times and you have to click the plus to see...do you do it? i do just to see what is so bad people had to report it. yorkie
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Nephilim713 Yep. I mostly do it to either laugh at stupidity or to see why the person was reported. Not really eavesdropping.[/quote] This, mostly curiosity as to why the user was reported.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

Nephilim713
    Nephilim713

Excited for FFXV - old

Yep. I mostly do it to either laugh at stupidity or to see why the person was reported. Not really eavesdropping.
    Add more answer options

• Yes! Curiosity always gets me, and have to hit the plus to see why the thread was reported.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] King Dutchy I expand, read it, then click on any links in it.[/quote] O.O ...any links? yorkie
    Add more answer options

• Always always always the curiosity kills me. I hate threads where they get redded over because then i feel like i missed something exciting.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] OfTheBloodguard I know I shouldn't, but I do anyway. Then I usually laugh.[/quote]Exactly.
    Add more answer options

• I know I shouldn't, but I do anyway. Then I usually laugh.
    Add more answer options

• Usually. I just wanna see what they did.
    Add more answer options

• Yarp. Purely out of curiosity. :-)
    Add more answer options

• Every time, it's interesting to see if the OP was blacklisted or not. I don't really care what he said though.
    Add more answer options

• I always click the plus to read it. I like to see what people are reporting. I get disappointed when I click to see it, only to find out it's already been moderated.
    Add more answer options

• always the thread hiding feature is obnoxious and should be an option for those weak at mind
    Add more answer options

• It usually depends on what the title of the thread is for me. If the title is pretty uninformative or rule breaking on its own then I usually won't expand the OP. In almost every other case, curiosity gets the best of me.
    Add more answer options

• sometimes. If the first was a good read, I will continue.
    Add more answer options

• Yeah I usually do look.. Sometimes I get it and sometimes I don't like others have said.
    Add more answer options

• mhm Curiosity killed the cat but only if that cat posts in a thread that it shouldn't post in.. so I'm good. [Edited on 01.03.2013 9:37 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

• I expand, read it, then click on any links in it.
    Add more answer options

• Most of the time. [Edited on 01.03.2013 9:34 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

• From time to time, yes.
    Add more answer options

• Sometimes. It depends on my mood.
    Add more answer options

• Yorkie, you have a thread. I do to see why the op was reported. Many times I don't see any reason other than it was in the wrong place. But there are times where it is totally apparent as to why. [Edited on 01.03.2013 9:08 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

• I do, just to see what's gotten everyone so worked up that they felt the need to report it. Most of the time I can see the reason, but sometimes I just don't really get it unless people are doing it solely to be obnoxious.
    Add more answer options

• I do because it could possibly be a good thread. Maybe, a good thread in the wrong forum.
    Add more answer options

• I read it just to see how bad it is.
    Add more answer options

• I read everything.
    Add more answer options

• I always do it, sometimes I'm disappointed when the persons been banned and you get that red paragraph through... :(
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.