JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

1/2/2013 10:22:40 PM

How much does BUNGiE pay its voice actors?

I'm just curious. I imagine a lot since their are pretty freakin' successful. I would do a free voice over. Of course I would need a round trip train ticket. I am afraid of heights, stupid planes. Though Im not sure a Texas has a train that goes in that direction. How many of you would do a voice over for free?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• It would be a privelege to do a voice over. But, I don't have the acting skills or a voice for that type of work, and I doubt many of the community have those things either. [Edited on 01.03.2013 9:21 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] CrazyT Enough to handle the bills.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• it varies on the hours, what they do, how important they are to the game, and many other things yorkie
    Add more answer options

• it isn't really a payment, more of a deal. You see it is the recording booth, or the Giant Sling Shot.
    Add more answer options

• That's classified.
    Add more answer options

• Everyone involved in the game is paid in multiples of 7.
    Add more answer options

• In free snacks.
    Add more answer options

• Fun Fact: Jen Taylor, voice of Cortana, is also the voice of Princess Peach and Toad in the Mario games.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Bricypoo Some people think I have a sexy voice when I get tired. I do some voice acting for a character who is sexy. Seriousness: [url=http://thegamerguyrants.wordpress.com/2012/03/22/voice-acting-in-video-games/]This has a general idea how much voice actors get paid[/url][/quote] I also think it's a contract type Job... [Edited on 01.02.2013 3:07 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• A reasonable amount no doubt, but I have no idea what voice actors get paid normally so I wouldn't be able to guess.
    Add more answer options

• I have no idea, but isn't Jen Taylor still doing voice work for Bungie? I thought she was in that Bungie new beginnings video.
    Add more answer options

• Have we not gotten this down yet? Bungie always pays in wiminz.
    Add more answer options

• Some people think I have a sexy voice when I get tired. I do some voice acting for a character who is sexy. Seriousness: [url=http://thegamerguyrants.wordpress.com/2012/03/22/voice-acting-in-video-games/]This has a general idea how much voice actors get paid[/url] [Edited on 01.02.2013 3:02 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• I'm pretty sure it takes more than having a voice to be a voice actor. [Edited on 01.02.2013 2:42 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• Enough to handle the bills.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.