JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

1/2/2013 8:55:49 PM

How do you think Alex Seropian and Jason Jones feel...

with how 343i have taken Halo's story ?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DTA MoonDawg [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Biack Rose66 Opinions from former figureheads of the haloverse would be nice to hear. I want to know what the full Halo team thinks of 343i's approach to Halo 4 though. [/quote] I doubt that would happen. If Bungie abandoned their professionalism to point out Halo 4's flaws, only insanity would ensue.[/quote] Of course. This was coming from a perspective of an unrecorded or documented interview. Something like a one-to-one, meaningful talk.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Traffic Cones [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Recon Number 54 Alex left for Chicago/WideLoad years ago and Jason (to the best of my knowledge) handed off the Halo-verse to people who he trusted with it (not long after Halo 2 shipped) so that he could focus on some mysterious and new project.[/quote]Is it destiny ?[/quote]He plans to once and for all vanquish the webmaster.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Biack Rose66 Opinions from former figureheads of the haloverse would be nice to hear. I want to know what the full Halo team thinks of 343i's approach to Halo 4 though. [/quote] I doubt that would happen. If Bungie abandoned their professionalism to point out Halo 4's flaws, only insanity would ensue.
    Add more answer options

• Opinions from former figureheads of the haloverse would be nice to hear. I want to know what the full Halo team thinks of 343i's approach to Halo 4 though.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] chuckiej2 They've passed the torch and hopefully Frankie is a good shepherd.[/quote] He is not...
    Add more answer options

• And do you mean the Halo Universe story or Halo 4's story? Are Alex & Jason running around screaming "Needs more Arbiter!"? I doubt it. :) They've passed the torch and hopefully Frankie is a good shepherd.
    Add more answer options

• Probably since Bungie became independent
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Recon Number 54 Alex left for Chicago/WideLoad years ago and Jason (to the best of my knowledge) handed off the Halo-verse to people who he trusted with it (not long after Halo 2 shipped) so that he could focus on some mysterious and new project.[/quote] I think he worked on a new game called "Phoenix" but the project was abandoned. I wonder how long Destiny has been in the picture. I would guess since after Halo 3 shipped.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Recon Number 54 Alex left for Chicago/WideLoad years ago and Jason (to the best of my knowledge) handed off the Halo-verse to people who he trusted with it (not long after Halo 2 shipped) so that he could focus on some mysterious and new project.[/quote] Is it destiny ?
    Add more answer options

• Alex left for Chicago/WideLoad years ago and Jason (to the best of my knowledge) handed off the Halo-verse to people who he trusted with it (not long after Halo 2 shipped) so that he could focus on some mysterious and new project.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.