JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

1/2/2013 5:12:13 PM

Bungie Store item idea!

Bungie underwear! Seriously, it would sell. Boxers with a "Warning, Chainsaw Jockstrap Inside" and a pic of the Webmaster. Asbestos underwear that says "Protect yourself from flames, wear this whenever going online". "Wildcat destabilization inside". "This cave is not a natural formation" Come on, Bungie underwear would be cool. Just like a fez. [Edited on 01.02.2013 9:12 AM PST]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

irishfreak
    irishfreak

Think I got a little sunburnt - old

Bungie toaster where it makes the seventh column symbol on the toast I want toast now
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• "You are my Index"
    Add more answer options

• You had me until pic of the webmaster. You just had to throw that in there didn't you?
    Add more answer options

• Recon you are a genius!
    Add more answer options

• "Magnum" "SPNKr"
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Recon Number 54 Bungie underwear![/quote][i]"Don't make us kick yours."[/i]
    Add more answer options

• Do you mean like underwear that was previously owned by Bungie employees, or underwear made to look like it was previously owned by a Bungie employee?; and will there be female versions...? [Obligatory acknowledgment of Doctor Who reference] [Edited on 01.02.2013 11:48 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• Socks would be nice. I didn't get any socks for the Holidays. I've got plenty of skivvies though, just some socks will do.
    Add more answer options

• There needs to be something flood related: [i]"If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it goes here"[/i] Sex toys maybe?
    Add more answer options

• Bungie condoms. "Betcha can't stick it."
    Add more answer options

• You've been into a lot of monkey business lately, Recon. [Edited on 01.02.2013 9:59 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• I have some Halo 3 undies. I wouldn't mind some Bungie related underwear.
    Add more answer options

• I'd get a pair of "This cave is not a natural formation" boxer briefs for sure. Sign me up.
    Add more answer options

• "This one goes to 11"
    Add more answer options

• Oh yes... My girlfriend would go nuts over those (if you'll pardon the pun).
    Add more answer options

• "I Know What The Ladies Like."
    Add more answer options

• "This Tank beats everything!" "Satisfy your Grunt thirst." "Preparing to drop." [Edited on 01.02.2013 5:54 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

"My package, is your Destiny" I like it.
    Add more answer options

Wax
    Wax

Online - old

Not even one of you mentioned the best slogan "Press X to board vehicle"
    Add more answer options

• "Bet you cant stick it!" "Prepare for the great journey!" "A monument to all you sins" "...I think we're just getting started" ill stop now.
    Add more answer options

• I'm all for official Bungie water balloon slingshots, but that's just me.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Recon Number 54 "This cave is not a natural formation"[/quote]I'm sold. Bungie. Make it happen.
    Add more answer options

• Maybe a Hot Topic T-Shirt?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] dmg04 Bungie Beer. ....I can only imagine that there is AT LEAST ONE employee who brews his own! [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] x Lord Revan x And Bungie themed duct tape?[/quote]I've had nightmares. [/quote]I'd buy Webmaster Brewed beer. This sounds like a photoshop project if nothing else...hmm
    Add more answer options

• Bungie Beer. ....I can only imagine that there is AT LEAST ONE employee who brews his own! [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] x Lord Revan x And Bungie themed duct tape?[/quote]I've had nightmares.
    Add more answer options

Lord Revan
    Lord Revan

Oh hai - old

[quote][b]Posted by:[/b] dmg04 [/quote] And Bungie themed duct tape? Also, I want a pair of boxers that says Foe Hammer. [Edited on 01.02.2013 4:28 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.