JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

1/2/2013 9:20:11 AM

Search Bar 2.0 (Bungie.next)

Anyone got any official mention of possible improvements towards a better search bar?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DarkBen64 I use it for looking up members. Searching something on the forums is nigh on impossible though.[/quote] Forum search doesn't work properly.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DarkBen64 I use it for looking up members. Searching something on the forums is nigh on impossible though.[/quote]If it's from 3 years ago and you type something completely different to what you want, you might find what you're looking for.
    Add more answer options

• I use it for looking up members. Searching something on the forums is nigh on impossible though.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] jross1993 Is there any point? People aren't going to use it any more than they do now even if it were better.[/quote]I regularly use it whenever I need a past thread (which isn't that often). Then, it fails, I get disheartened, and end up searching through each page of the forum with Ctrl+F open.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] jross1993 Is there any point? People aren't going to use it any more than they do now even if it were better.[/quote]There is every point. EVERY -blam!- point in upgrading it significantly.
    Add more answer options

• using "bungie.net" in google and searching for what you're looking for with key words quoted is a good option.
    Add more answer options

randomrosso
    randomrosso

I'm new here. :) - old

Is there any point? People aren't going to use it any more than they do now even if it were better.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Elite Mouse Search works way better on here than a lot of other sites, you should be thankful.[/quote]I frequent at least two sites that have better search functions. Bing and Google
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Elite Mouse Search works way better on here than a lot of other sites, you should be thankful.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Elite Mouse Search works way better on here than a lot of other sites, you should be thankful.[/quote] I don't think so. I've had far relevant results with Search in other forums than B.net.
    Add more answer options

• A searchbar that actually works would be nice.
    Add more answer options

• Search works way better on here than a lot of other sites, you should be thankful.
    Add more answer options

Silent
    Silent

I have the right to remain... - old

No cover charge.
    Add more answer options

• I expect more accurate results.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.