JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Gaming

Talk about games other than Destiny. We don't mind.

Edited by PROBLEM: 6/18/2013 5:48:21 PM

Are you still playing lolreach in 2013?

You should probably re-evaluate yourself if you are (now with hashtags)
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Bump
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• OP has nothing original or funny to say, so he has to regurgitate the "lolreach" crap. BTW, no I'm not still playing Reach very much. I only go back to it for the Campaign occasionally. [Edited on 01.04.2013 5:51 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Edited by WARJET: 6/23/2014 3:47:54 AM
      What's so bad about Reach? (Necro-bump)
      Add more answer options

• Halo reach was awesome it added new features and aspects along with the battlefield sized forge map
      Add more answer options

• Nah, i'm playing it in 2014 instead
      Add more answer options

• Hell fcking yes
      Add more answer options

• Played halo 4 for two months, been playing halo reach for 3 years
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Worst game in the series.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • This thread is still funny after all this time.
          Add more answer options

• Been playing halo reach custom games for years
          Add more answer options

• NSZB Reach > Halo 3 > Dog shit > Halo 4
          Add more answer options

• Yes and you have problem with it and you're the one who needs to be rexamined
          Add more answer options

• Ya
          Add more answer options

• Edited by A 3 Legged Goat: 11/17/2013 7:38:46 PM
          More fun than Halo 4. More consistent than Halo 3. Yes I am. The last few days I played Halo 3 though because there weren't enough people on Reach to find games
          Add more answer options

6 Replies
          • Edited by Rvb tex wash: 11/24/2013 12:43:37 AM
            I still play halo reach today, I think that besides halo 4, reach is the best
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Yes, it is probably my [b]favourite[/b] game........... So far
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • This thread is old and you should feel old.
                Add more answer options

• Why not Halo 3?
                Add more answer options

• I've been playing Reach, and I still like it. If you disagree, then you're a piece of sh't.
                Add more answer options

• lolreach is an interesting concept. I guess that 4 has nothing to lol about... Hmm....
                Add more answer options

• Edited by Cicero J Faraday: 11/24/2013 4:20:45 AM
                On and off, yes. Mainly the campaign.
                Add more answer options

• Not as much as I should due to having new games that I've never played before or other games that I want to replay, but yes, I absolutely still play Reach.....it's [i]overall[/i] the best one out of all of the Halo games, individual aspects may be better or worse than other iterations in the series, but overall and taking the whole entire experience into account, it's the best game in the series and was the perfect note to have the whole entire franchise ended on.
                Add more answer options

• Edited by Wild Smurf 14: 11/18/2013 9:57:14 AM
                I've gone back to play it a few times. Reach's pistol and active camo are way better than Halo 4's terrible, terrible equivalents. Plus, it's worth noting that the amount of laggy games I have had/continue to have in Reach were in the single digits, while it seems every other game in Halo 4 has terrible lag. Also, I <3 the Falcon, Focus Rifle, Pro Pipe, Comedy Cannon, and Revenant.
                Add more answer options

• Are you still playing lolhalo4 in 2013? If so you should probably re-evaluate yourself.
                Add more answer options

6 Replies
                • Edited by jaspsr: 11/24/2013 8:31:18 AM
                  [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mythical Wolf Yes. Problem?[/quote] THIS!!!^^^^^^^^^^ Halo 4 is just -blam!-!. Reach is dare I say it a halo game, which feels and plays like a halo game!
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Cobravert [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] dspike Nope, worst halo game ever so sad... so much hope...[/quote] Oh, absofreakinlutely this I haven't touched is since 2011. Never will again. For those of you thinking Halo 4 is bad, you couldn't be more wrong. Halo 4 is a hybrid of Halo 3, Reach, and the CoD's. I hated and quit playing Halo's because of Reach. I went full on to CoD's. Halo 4 brought me back to Halo. Sure, it's not perfect, but it's only a month and a half old. It has time to be made better. Reach could never be saved. [/quote] Don't you mean I couldn't be more right? I didn't play Halo to play a QTE in the campaign, have less custom options, and play a call of duty multiplayer. Sorry, it might be your style but it isn't mine.
                    Add more answer options

preload icon
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  You are not allowed to view this content.