JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

1/2/2013 12:19:09 AM

What is the most pages of replies a thread of yours has gotten?

The most I've got was 17 pages. Something in the Reach forum. And you, Community?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• 497 replies. 20 pages. "Describe a Halo map badly" [Edited on 01.02.2013 7:42 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• 16 pages - 375 replies Just a music thread.
    Add more answer options

• I made 60 replies once with a troll thread about the moon landing being fake. It was funny because it was done before and everybody was still mad.
    Add more answer options

• 26, I believe, with around 700 replies.
    Add more answer options

• 10, and it's still alive.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Duardo I'd..rather not say.[/quote]with the script thread, 453.
    Add more answer options

• Five or six. 100-120, IIRC. [url=http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=64563155&postRepeater1-p=1]Found it.[/url] Could've gotten more but.... Nedus. [Edited on 01.02.2013 1:39 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

• 9 pages of people discussing their hair.
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=66768418&viewreplies=true&postRepeater1-p=20#end]20 pages in the Halo 2 Forum[/url]
    Add more answer options

• 3 i think.... im more of a lurker.
    Add more answer options

• Hornet army, Half Flood, Marine army vs. Brute army. Each got at least 2 pages. The Halo 3 campaign enthusiasm was marvelous!
    Add more answer options

• I'd..rather not say.
    Add more answer options

• It was a recent thread, it had 17 pages, the most replies to a thread I've created.
    Add more answer options

• My Bungie Day thread I made back in 2011. It had 10 pages and 248 replies. It also got the attention of Urk and Halcylon. [url]http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=61300768&postRepeater1-p=1[/url]
    Add more answer options

• 5 pages, sir.
    Add more answer options

• Over 70 pages. No idea how many that is
    Add more answer options

• I wanna say 8 or 9.
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=44042606]Technically this[/url], although it was a collaborative effort.
    Add more answer options

• 76. Way back in the day when I was an immature little boy.
    Add more answer options

Add more answer options

• The one with my highest is a shameful thread I got 3 months banned for, so I am not going back to check lol.
    Add more answer options

• 12 pages on a thread in The Flood.
    Add more answer options

• The highest amount of pages I've ever got is 8 pages.
    Add more answer options

• A little over 100.
    Add more answer options

• Not sure. May have been my video thread from a few months back, though I probably got a few threads with more pages than that back before my perma.
    Add more answer options

• 24 replies.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.