JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

1/1/2013 10:44:12 PM

I'm getting no experience

i just recently ranked up to lvl 70 and finished my wetwork and operator specializations and every match i complete now i get no experience. please help
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• thanks for your input... the "fun" part for "ME" is ranking up and "progressing". do you comprehend?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Cowboy Jabba when are they supposed to be released? there's no point to play if i can't rank up [/quote] Just throwing this out there...why no try playing for um I dunno Fun? [Edited on 01.01.2013 4:08 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• when are they supposed to be released? there's no point to play if i can't rank up
    Add more answer options

• If you only have two specializations, then you can only rank up to SR70, you need to wait until they are all released.
    Add more answer options

• The Bungie Universe is not the place for this, the Flood forum is the right place. I will, however, help you: It is possible that you just reached the daily EXP limit. Wait until 1am and then you should be able to start earning EXP again. [Edited on 01.01.2013 2:56 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.