JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

1/1/2013 8:59:42 AM
Commander Scurvy
Commander Scurvy

Make Mordor great again. old

What do you think 2013 brings for the community?

Bungie.next? Destiny? DeeJ resigning? Who knows what the future brings. Happy New Year. -[i] The Captain [/i]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• so far, a pretty bad hangover, but I can take the heat, so I think we all will survive.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Renewed trust in Bungie. I might just get Destiny.
    Add more answer options

• A new game, and a new community.
    Add more answer options

• With new members/returning members re-joining us, Destiny's information trickling in as we all board the hype train of a brand new IP, with a new Bungie.net. It's safe to say this place is going to be radically different.
    Add more answer options

• Personally I think 2013 is going to be our year. We're going to get a new home, an announcement, and plenty of new faces. I'm obviously excited to where Bungie will be taking us in the next few years.
    Add more answer options

• It should at least bring more people and more discussion to this forum.
    Add more answer options

• I look forward to Bungie.next and Destiny. I honestly dislike MMOs, but I'll try Bungie's spin on the industry. Guild Wars 2, the game I thought I would love, fell short to me. Here's to 2013 and to Destiny!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] antony X1000 A new IP to discuss, hopefully quite soon.[/quote] Yes!! Soon very soon I hope.
    Add more answer options

• Bungie.next yes, Destiny yes, and DeeJ resigning? -Potatos!- No! DeeJ is going to help us through the darkness and to the light! I don't know when everything will happen, but I can tell you one thing.. I'm very excited for the coming months.
    Add more answer options

• Both
    Add more answer options

• Prosperity. New members. Light in the darkness.
    Add more answer options

• [quote] Big Projects! Like the one launched today. [/quote] nice start. hope somebody switches on the light soon.
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://insidedestiny.net/2013/01/01/destinyhub-net/]Big Projects! Like the one launched today.[/url]
    Add more answer options

• A new IP to discuss, hopefully quite soon.
    Add more answer options

• Bungie.next and Destiny? Definitely. DeeJ resigning? Definitely not. A few other insignificant things that nobody cares about because of the eclipsing mass casting a shadow upon them that is Bungie.next and Destiny? Maybe.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Sparkfire #Dragons[/quote]more forced memes.
    Add more answer options

• Light.
    Add more answer options

• Great new faces and a shiny new IP complete with a new website.
    Add more answer options

• #Dragons
    Add more answer options

• Bungie flavoured ice cream.
    Add more answer options

• 2013 = A new era for Bungie.
    Add more answer options

• more boards fewer rules slight indigestion
    Add more answer options

• DeeJ Resigning? As if!
    Add more answer options

• Awesomeness of course..can't wait to see what Bungie has in store for us! Happy new year!
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.