JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

1/1/2013 8:00:34 AM

2013 is here... (for Bungie)

So, the anticipation grows for Destiny in coming months. Now "Soon" actually has a real timeframe to it! I think I've forgotten what the Community Forum was like [i]before[/i] the darkness. What the hell do we talk about?? Anyway, Happy 2013! Soon, my comrades, soon.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I'm looking forward to seeing what this new year brings. Happy 2013!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• give us our stuff we want our stuff
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Sonic343 You guys know what else 2013 means? PAX 2013. [i]Aww yeah[/i]. [/quote]Heh, I won't go until i'm 21. 2013 is going to be awesome.
    Add more answer options

• Happy 2013 everyone, let's make this next year awesome.
    Add more answer options

• You guys know what else 2013 means? PAX 2013. [i]Aww yeah[/i]. [Edited on 01.01.2013 12:29 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• I'll release destiny when I feel like it.
    Add more answer options

• Pretty damn soon (TM) :-)
    Add more answer options

• I wonder if they make an announcment on Valentines day.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Ockeghem I believe the OP should have said... It is 2013. I was promised star side. I wontz Destiny NAO![/quote]
    Add more answer options

• I believe the OP should have said... It is 2013. I was promised star side. I wontz Destiny NAO!
    Add more answer options

[quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Remorazz So, the anticipation grows for Destiny in coming months. Now "Soon" actually has a real timeframe to it! I think I've forgotten what the Community Forum was like [i]before[/i] the darkness. What the hell do we talk about?? Anyway, Happy 2013! Soon, my comrades, soon. [/quote] Remember, we talk about titles. Happy New Year everyone! It's the year the darkness ends.
    Add more answer options

• Happy New Year, Bungie!
    Add more answer options

irishfreak
    irishfreak

Think I got a little sunburnt - old

20-13=7 Conspiracy!!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] NoWise10 You actually don't know how happy I am for the announcement of Destiny in the coming weeks.[/quote] I hope they announce it in the coming weeks. I really do.
    Add more answer options

• HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Another year gone, a new one to follow, where we will face our destiny.............>.> see what I did there??
    Add more answer options

• I'm rather sad there was no announcement today, but Destiny is closer than ever to being revealed.
    Add more answer options

• Happy New Year from the UK! SOON(TM) we will finally get more information on Destiny and the dark ages will be over.
    Add more answer options

• happy 2013 from....here it comes...wait for it....Ireland is it the first week in "soon" i wonder....
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Remorazz So, the anticipation grows for Destiny in coming months. Now "Soon" actually has a real timeframe to it! I think I've forgotten what the Community Forum was like [i]before[/i] the darkness. What the hell do we talk about?? Anyway, Happy 2013! Soon, my comrades, soon. [/quote]Oh, what a night! My ears are ringing and it's time to crash.
    Add more answer options

• To be honest, it's coming sooner(tm).
    Add more answer options

• You actually don't know how happy I am for the announcement of Destiny in the coming weeks.
    Add more answer options

• Happy 2013!!!
    Add more answer options

• You forgot the (TM). :) Happy 2013 everyone!
    Add more answer options

• Happy New Year West Coast USA!
    Add more answer options

• Happy 2013!
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.