JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

1/1/2013 5:10:00 AM

Look.. It shouldn't matter. S

Guys band glas. It shouldn't matter what I drank 2012 was a great year and I'm thank for u all. You mad this site fun an exiting and interesting for us all and I thank you for That. U guys rockn Thanks for annawesome year Discuss
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] st3althsniper22 I'm assuming Heleveck had a few too many drinks tonight. [/quote]Not as many as his mom did.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Lobster Fish 2 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ALI217 What relevance does the title have to the OP?[/quote]It's coded. Like the Voynich Manuscript. Except more drunk.[/quote] And probably isn't a hidden text leading to the use of life extending herbs.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ALI217 What relevance does the title have to the OP?[/quote]It's coded. Like the Voynich Manuscript. Except more drunk.
    Add more answer options

• We need to preserve this forever.
    Add more answer options

• What relevance does the title have to the OP?
    Add more answer options

• Go home OP, you're drunk.
    Add more answer options

• Dude, you're drunk.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Bungie Sam It's funny because he's drunk! Look at his spelling![/quote]Oh the hilarity! Oh the boldness!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] acnboy34 Agreed.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• Agreed.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] jacob crawford [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Verachi Is this real life?[/quote]Is it just fantasy?[/quote]I sense a landslide somewhere...
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] jacob crawford [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Verachi Is this real life?[/quote] Is it just fantasy?[/quote] Life is just a fantasy...
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Verachi Is this real life?[/quote] Is it just fantasy?
    Add more answer options

High Charity
    High Charity

Professional Shitposter - old

I'm assuming Heleveck had a few too many drinks tonight.
    Add more answer options

• You're welcome. Happy new year! [Edited on 12.31.2012 10:12 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• I think Helveck has a thread.
    Add more answer options

• Is this real life?
    Add more answer options

• Pros: Three leaks. Cons: Lost Halo stats. Pros again because screw negativity: Great Community and fun Carnage's. [b]It was a good year.[/b]
    Add more answer options

• Happy New Years man! My beverage is lifted to you mr blue bar! out with the 2012, in with the 2013!
    Add more answer options

• Lessthanthree man And it was a pretty good year, but 2013 will be good as well.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Tom T I LOVE YOU MAN[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• Hearts...
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Lolmenade I read this in a very generic drunk voice.[/quote] I just reread it like that. Hilarious.
    Add more answer options

• Wat? no mistr ninja i only had 1 liquors tongiht, plese don banme
    Add more answer options

• So... what are the ninjas going to do...? And have an awesome year too, Helveck [Edited on 12.31.2012 9:22 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• It's funny because he's drunk! Look at his spelling!
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.