JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

1/1/2013 5:00:35 AM

2013 is here... (for everyone)

We leave 2012 behind and boldly go to 2013... At most we have 364 days for Destiny to be annnounced. :) How much longer do you guys think till we fully bring 2013 in with a bang? [Edited on 01.01.2013 7:28 AM PST]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] spartain ken 15 At most we have 364 days for Destiny to be annnounced. :)[/quote] It's a leap year this year, so it's actually 365 still.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I will give it until the end of January.
    Add more answer options

• I'm sure the contract says that the first game is to be released this year in fall?? Even if the contract is fake or has been re-done since, i'm know we'll see something this year.
    Add more answer options

• I really have no idea when we could expect something. It is really impossible to know. Sometime SOON seems to be the most accurate prediction for Destiny.
    Add more answer options

• Happy hangover day! Ow, my head.
    Add more answer options

• Happy new years! Even though my post is late haha I'm getting excited for the coming months on here!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Achilles1108 When does your mom get home? [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tfi8fT9oHkQ]Giggity[/url]. [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] spartain ken 15 How much longer do you guys think till we fully bring 2013 in with a bang?[/quote][/quote] I'm going to ignore that
    Add more answer options

• When does your mom get home? [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tfi8fT9oHkQ]Giggity[/url]. [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] spartain ken 15 How much longer do you guys think till we fully bring 2013 in with a bang?[/quote]
    Add more answer options

Nephilim713
    Nephilim713

Excited for FFXV - 8/25/2016 12:25:21 PM

Happy new year guys!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MsCadetUNIVERSE It's been 2013 for at most about half a day, and you're already counting down for an announcement? I wouldn't expect one until spring at the earliest, assuming they announce it this year at all.[/quote] They said 2013 and it is 2013 :) I am hoping there is some kind of news soon, Bungie said the light was at the end of the tunnel. [Edited on 01.01.2013 7:33 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

• It's been 2013 for at most about half a day, and you're already counting down for an announcement? I wouldn't expect one until spring at the earliest, assuming they announce it this year at all.
    Add more answer options

• Another year of winning Ken.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] spartain ken 15 How much longer do you guys think till we fully bring 2013 in with a bang?[/quote]-6 hours and 30 minutes. The fireworks brought 2013 to us.
    Add more answer options

• *yawn* This 2013 thing is getting old already. It's 4 in the afternoon right now.
    Add more answer options

• Hopefully we'll get some info soon :) Happy new year everyone!
    Add more answer options

• Happy New Years, Bungie Community and Bungie! See you star side!
    Add more answer options

• Already here for a long time.
    Add more answer options

• Three more hours for me.
    Add more answer options

• Nice! Happy New Year Community!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Helveck Ken Ur the Mann dude. Let no kind stand In UR way. [/quote] Also happy new year [Edited on 12.31.2012 9:09 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Helveck Ken Ur the Mann dude. Let no kind stand In UR way. [/quote] What do you mean by that? Did you want to make a thread and I beat you? [Edited on 12.31.2012 9:09 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• Ken Ur the Mann dude. Let no kind stand In UR way.
    Add more answer options

• It's not the same without old Dicky. I just can't imagine Ryan Seacrest in 50 years with wrinkles and a snow-white fauxhawk, all stroked-up kissing whoever ends up being his wife. It's gonna be a sad couple half-century of New Year's Eves. OT: 3 hours. [Edited on 12.31.2012 9:05 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• Happy new year! [Edited on 01.01.2013 9:29 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] kiknwing11 HAPPY NEW YEAR![/quote]
    Add more answer options

• HAPPY NEW YEAR!
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.