JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

12/31/2012 2:49:46 PM

I have a feeling that the emptiness of the playlists is only temporary

I'm thinking that the main reason why the Halo 3 playlists died down is because of the fact that Halo 4 came out. As soon as people get tired of Halo 4, the playlists will make a comeback. We all hope, anyway.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] swvjdirector I can't even believe I'm saying this, but Wolf is right. I'm sure people will leave H4, but I doubt they'll come back to Halo 3 either.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] feedthefishy Thats what I'm hoping for too.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• I have a feeling that it isn't.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mythical Wolf [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Commview [/quote] Only because people are on holiday. Once the people return to normal life, the game will drop once again. [i]Enjoy it while you can.[/i][/quote] Holidays are over, and MLG is increasing in population.
    Add more answer options

• I've been watching H3 streams since the start of December, and people were finding games quickly, I don't know when the holidays start in America though.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Commview [/quote] Only because people are on holiday. Once the people return to normal life, the game will drop once again. [i]Enjoy it while you can.[/i]
    Add more answer options

• I've found games easily the last couple of days in the social playlists, and I know you can get games in high level snipers, slayer and doubles.
    Add more answer options

• Wolf is prob right but one things for sure that Halo will always have a dedicated number of supporters and players as does Halo 2 (all 23 of them) H3 seems to always have at least 3000 people on it which is enough for a bit of BR fun
    Add more answer options

• Thats what I'm hoping for too.
    Add more answer options

• Oh c'mon, you haven't seen Team Fortress 2?
    Add more answer options

• I can't even believe I'm saying this, but Wolf is right. I'm sure people will leave H4, but I doubt they'll come back to Halo 3 either.
    Add more answer options

• Sorry mate, but there's a higher chance of people going to other games instead of returning to game that's nearing it's grave. Halo 3s time is sadly over. There's more games popular FPSs to play now compered to five years ago. I love Halo 3 and have spent most of my time playing it but now I prefer to play other games (BF3, BFBC2 and Reach). [Edited on 01.01.2013 6:01 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.