JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

12/31/2012 4:02:32 AM
CrazyT

What's your favorite playlist?

Dear Halo 3 forum-goers, I'm a little curious about which of the current (yes, [u]current[/u]) playlists you like. Its easy, just post which one that you can currently play that you enjoy the most! I'll start: Multi-team. Its a fun little playlist for when I can just enjoy some good Halo carnage with a friend. Big team battle is close, I must say, but I feel content with the two-man team. Must be because of my old favorite ranked playlist of Team Doubles, but that's besides the point. Your turn!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• squad battle
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Currently, my favorite playlist is Social Slayer.
    Add more answer options

• Social Big Team.
    Add more answer options

• multi team, social slayer and team slayer
    Add more answer options

• multi team, social slayer, action sack, snipers, and swat. in that order.
    Add more answer options

• Team slayer...I think, because it's so easy getting your skill level up to 50
    Add more answer options

• Multi Team for the huge amount of lols and the crazy battles.
    Add more answer options

• I enjoy all of them! I suppose if I had to pick favorites I'd go with TS, MLG and Rumble Pit, though.
    Add more answer options

• Multi-team
    Add more answer options

• TEAM SWAT!
    Add more answer options

• Team Slayer and Social Big Team
    Add more answer options

• Team Double Social Skirmish
    Add more answer options

• Team Slayer, Social Slayer and Lone Wolves.
    Add more answer options

• Rumble Pit.
    Add more answer options

• MLG, LW, and dubs.
    Add more answer options

• Team Slayer and Action Sack.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.