JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

12/30/2012 6:08:08 PM

The SWAT playlist is dead!

My favorite playlist! Nooo! I need people to help bring it back alive!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] II gaped II [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mythical Wolf [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] st3ven9640 [/quote] Why? Apart from the obvious (different maps/guns and no elites). It's still the same thing no matter what Halo it is. You're still shooting people in the head.[/quote] the maps make a world of a difference, and halo 4 maps suck!![/quote] That maybe so but the game playlist is still there, and to be honest I may not like SWAT, but at least it's still there...and in my opinion, SWAT should of died with Halo 3
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mythical Wolf [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] st3ven9640 [/quote] Why? Apart from the obvious (different maps/guns and no elites). It's still the same thing no matter what Halo it is. You're still shooting people in the head.[/quote] the maps make a world of a difference, and halo 4 maps suck!!
    Add more answer options

• I remember the population being close to 300 last summer. It's so sad to look at how much time has passed by. ):
    Add more answer options

• I stopped searching in it a while ago.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mythical Wolf [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] st3ven9640 [/quote] Why? Apart from the obvious (different maps/guns and no elites). It's still the same thing no matter what Halo it is. You're still shooting people in the head.[/quote] Halo 3 had better maps, no sprinting, no bloom. OT: it's been dead for ages. It's s shame :(
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] st3ven9640 [/quote] Why? Apart from the obvious (different maps/guns and no elites). It's still the same thing no matter what Halo it is. You're still shooting people in the head.
    Add more answer options

• Owh, I quite liked SWAT. It was the playlist where I could get dropped from the game but the team didn't really lose out. [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mythical Wolf Play Halo 4 Swat or Reach Swat. It's the same thing.[/quote] Reach and 4 play a lot more campy imo
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mythical Wolf Play Halo 4 Swat or Reach Swat. It's the same thing.[/quote] Uhh, no.
    Add more answer options

• Play Halo 4 Swat or Reach Swat. It's the same thing.
    Add more answer options

• Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.