JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

12/30/2012 4:17:51 PM

Limit of threads per day? Have you ever reached it?

Is there a limit to the number of threads you can make per day and if so, have you ever reached it.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Yep limit is 7. I've reached it once or twice, at the peak if my activity.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I usually reach it or get close to reaching it every day.
    Add more answer options

• I think my record is 2 threads in a day
    Add more answer options

High Charity
    High Charity

Make Harambe Alive Again - old

I didn't say UrDoinItWrong, I said "you're doing it wrong". Completely different. [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] UrDoinItWrong [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] st3althsniper22 Limit is seven, and I think I've only created about seven threads ever on this site. If you hit the thread limit, you're doing it wrong. [/quote] How would they be me? Wat?[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] st3althsniper22 Limit is seven, and I think I've only created about seven threads ever on this site. If you hit the thread limit, you're doing it wrong. [/quote] How would they be me? Wat?
    Add more answer options

• Can't say I've ever ascended to Scuba Master tier.
    Add more answer options

• I don't even know if I have created seven threads on the site...but I do know I haven't hit the thread limit at all. Now the posts per day limit I did hit once sometime during my first year on the site. I had nothing else to do I guess so I decided to post like crazy.
    Add more answer options

• I'm sure I haven't even made seven threads yet.
    Add more answer options

• When I first found this site, I hit that limit everyday for a month.
    Add more answer options

• I've been visiting this site for years but I've never reached the thread cap.
    Add more answer options

• I'm not that of a thread creator so nope.
    Add more answer options

• I think the limit is 7 but I've never reached it. I've made probably less then 7 threads my whole time here.
    Add more answer options

• All the time.
    Add more answer options

• I used to hit the thread cap all the time before my permaban. I just don't make that many threads these days, so I haven't reached the thread cap since I was unbanned.
    Add more answer options

• Nope, I did not know there was a limit.
    Add more answer options

• There is a limit on threads? Never hit it, nor had reason to I guess. I generally can find a thread already going that is talking about whatever I may have wanted to discuss.
    Add more answer options

• It is seven, and I have reached it several times.
    Add more answer options

• Technically speaking I have created 9 threads today in a private group. Had I attempted them here in the mains I would have reached the daily limit.
    Add more answer options

• sadly I haven't reached it, but I would like to.
    Add more answer options

• I think I've reached it once, though I'm not entirely sure about that. It may just have been in a private group. [Edited on 12.31.2012 12:25 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• When I first joined, sadly, yes. Many things have changed since [i]those[/i] days.
    Add more answer options

• I could probably count on one hand the number of threads I've created in my entire stay here at Bnet >_>
    Add more answer options

• I did once a long time ago, shamefully. I had an idea for a 'Dominate the Flood' day and I came up with 7 unique threads that had discussion value that I would send out each one by the hour, and most of them got 40+ replies so I considered it success.
    Add more answer options

• I don't think I have ever posted more than one thread in a day.
    Add more answer options

• I doubt I have even made 3 new threads in the open forums in a day before.
    Add more answer options

• Nope I have never reached it either and don't think I ever will.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.