JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

12/30/2012 9:55:05 AM

H3 MLG is making a come-back Population wise

I'm finding matches in MLG again :-)
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] swvjdirector [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] charger544 OT: I think it just died overnight. I was playing some Team Slayer and Rumble Pit yesterday, and went to check on MLG. Population: 0.[/quote] Those counters have been wrong since 2010.[/quote]There generally right though. I tried matchmaking......nothing
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] charger544 OT: I think it just died overnight. I was playing some Team Slayer and Rumble Pit yesterday, and went to check on MLG. Population: 0.[/quote] Those counters have been wrong since 2010.
    Add more answer options

• OT: I think it just died overnight. I was playing some Team Slayer and Rumble Pit yesterday, and went to check on MLG. Population: 0.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Colossal Dave [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] st3ven9640 I'm finding matches in MLG again :-)[/quote] That's good; means I can restart failing to get my MLG 50[/quote] Haha I thought the same thing.....dunno if I'll keep trying though. I'm so busy with school I just don't have time anymore.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] st3ven9640 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] UNT0T3N GERMAN I cant get a game.[/quote] What level are you? I'm searching 50 high right now, and matching different players every game. If you're really struggling, find a friend that's a 50 to search with.[/quote] not everyone is a mlg 50 though man haha None of my friends play ranked anymore so searching alone with a 35 in mlg means i cannot find a game at all... which means i cannot rank up
    Add more answer options

• Oh sweet thank god.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] UNT0T3N GERMAN I cant get a game.[/quote] What level are you? I'm searching 50 high right now, and matching different players every game. If you're really struggling, find a friend that's a 50 to search with.
    Add more answer options

• I cant get a game.
    Add more answer options

• Whaaaaaat really :O im excited
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mythical Wolf Not to be a downer or anything but that's only because it's the holidays. Enjoy it while you can. The population will drop again once holidays have ended.[/quote] I disagree. Halo 4 is off the circuit, so all the nerds will start playing the playlist they enjoy again. Same thing happened when Reach was off the circuit. [Edited on 12.30.2012 12:56 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mythical Wolf Not to be a downer or anything but that's only because it's the holidays. Enjoy it while you can. The population will drop again once holidays have ended.[/quote] Ur always a downer wolf lol.
    Add more answer options

• Not to be a downer or anything but that's only because it's the holidays. Enjoy it while you can. The population will drop again once holidays have ended.
    Add more answer options

• Only during the day for me, at night it's nearly impossible at any level.... unless you want to search for 30 min for a game
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] st3ven9640 I'm finding matches in MLG again :-)[/quote] That's good; means I can restart failing to get my MLG 50
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.