JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

12/30/2012 5:06:56 AM

Have you made a thread with 0 replies?

What does it feel like knowing no one cares about what you have to say?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• No. I've seen a few threads that were about to go off the front page with 0 replies, so I took pity on the OP.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• No. The closest I've got is 1 reply.
    Add more answer options

• Once or twice. But then I realized that actually no one cared about the topic. I've probably made over a hundred threads (maybe close to two hundred) in my time on B.net, so I don't really care if there were a few failures.
    Add more answer options

• One? I think I have made at least 5 no response threads. It's not a feeling I wish to anyone
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Old Papa Rich I so wanted to lock this before a reply...[/quote] I would of, your self control is legendary.
    Add more answer options

• No, because I'll end up just discussing the topic with myself in spite of everyone.
    Add more answer options

• Nope, I don't post in the Classifieds.
    Add more answer options

• Most likely. Not many people care about me here anyways. :)
    Add more answer options

• I made this one about Persona 4 I blame the Flood's lack of taste for good games
    Add more answer options

• I'm struggling to think of a time when a thread of mine hasn't hit at least 50 replies. If it's happened, it'll have been when I haven't put very much thought or effort into the OP. That will count for pretty much anything I've ever posted in the Flood.
    Add more answer options

• I''ve never made a thread.
    Add more answer options

• I dont make threads anymore, thats how hard I fail at making them.
    Add more answer options

• Long ago yes.
    Add more answer options

• Not even once.
    Add more answer options

• Not that I can remember.
    Add more answer options

• Quite a few actually, [url=http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/wisdom_of_the_ancients.png]may my previous writing be left behind for another to discover.[/url]
    Add more answer options

• I know that feel, OP.
    Add more answer options

• Not in my current memory.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] evilcam Yep. More than one. I seem to recall making a total of about 5 threads on the public boards on this site. Two of them faded into obscurity with no replies. Another one was locked before anyone had a chance to reply. I guess that makes my average 2/5. I don't remember feeling anything negative though. If people don't want to reply, so be it. I don't reply the the VAST majority of threads I encounter.[/quote]Because you're a mod I just can't believe this. Or was this before you were a mod? No offense.
    Add more answer options

• Community, I am disappoint. This was the perfect opportunity for no one to reply, and let this thread have 0 replies. On topic: Not really. There was one, where I bumped it twice before it got like 2-3 replies. Fail thread was a fail.
    Add more answer options

• Yep. More than one. I seem to recall making a total of about 5 threads on the public boards on this site. Two of them faded into obscurity with no replies. Another one was locked before anyone had a chance to reply. I guess that makes my average 2/5. I don't remember feeling anything negative though. If people don't want to reply, so be it. I don't reply the the VAST majority of threads I encounter.
    Add more answer options

• I probably have. I can't even remember...
    Add more answer options

• Yes.
    Add more answer options

• its all about them catchy titles
    Add more answer options

• Some times my threads will die on page one but no I have never made a thread with no replies
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Lobster Fish 2 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Make117 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Lobster Fish 2 I made a thread about 0 Replies threads. I've never made a 0 Replies thread.[/quote]I made a thread asking "what's 1-1?". I got 0 replies.[/quote]I see what you did there.[/quote]:3
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.