JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

12/30/2012 3:52:58 AM

Removing another user's post

Two questions, actually: If you've got a rather long thread and you reserve spots, I believe that does not constitute bumping, correct? Also, if users consent to their post being removed and you talk to a mod about it, is it okay to have their posts removed?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I actually asked about having a users post removed if the user agreed to having it removed. But from talking to Forum ninjas about it they can't do that.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ChorrizoTapatio [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Ice of the Rose No. Horrible idea.[/quote] No idea is truely horrible, it's all about perspective.[/quote] It's funny because this wasn't an Idea thread. He just had questions.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Ice of the Rose No. Horrible idea.[/quote] No idea is truely horrible, it's all about perspective.
    Add more answer options

• Neither of these questions has a solid answer as they work on a ninja-to-ninja basis.
    Add more answer options

• I don't think a user can have another users post deleted, but I could be wrong on that.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Ice of the Rose[/quote] Oh, welcome to the community.
    Add more answer options

• No. That doesn't count as bumping. The other scenario never happens to my knowledge.
    Add more answer options

• No. Horrible idea.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.