JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

12/29/2012 5:08:04 PM

Anyone notice the G-man is Christopher Walken?

[url=http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120712203153/villains/images/7/7b/G-Man_(Half-Life).jpg] link[/url] [url=http://www.librarising.com/astrology/celebs/images2/C/christopherwalken.jpg] link[/url] Even the way they talk is alike. It would explain why the G-man is a bit off. [Edited on 12.29.2012 9:09 AM PST]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ossku G-Man. Greatest mystery in gaming.[/quote] I concur with this statement, as it reflects the thoughts of my own, and I must simply quote it to let it be known that I think this.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Gamma617g I don't see it.[/quote] It helps to compare how G-man talks and how Christopher Walken talks. You should be able to see that similar stare and lack of facial expressions.
    Add more answer options

• I don't see it.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ossku G-Man. Greatest mystery in gaming.[/quote] You're forgetting that guy from RDR.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MasterMar22 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Haloroach No[/quote][/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] CrazzySnipe55 Has anyone noticed that any old guy with prominent cheek bones and a greaser haircut is Christopher Walken?[/quote] One does not simply become Christopher Walken.
    Add more answer options

• Has anyone noticed that any old guy with prominent cheek bones and a greaser haircut is Christopher Walken?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Slap My Nuts people still play that stupid ass crap half life 2 and not Modern Warfare 2 master race?[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• people still play that stupid ass crap half life 2?
    Add more answer options

• G-Man. Greatest mystery in gaming.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Haloroach No[/quote] They even have the same soul piercing and absent minded expressions.
    Add more answer options

• Has anyone noticed that Sir Walken in Doraleous & Associates is Christopher Walken?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Haloroach No[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• No
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.