JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

12/29/2012 4:51:43 PM

I suck at video game poker.

I'm awful at poker in RDR and Far Cry 3. anyone willing to give this 19 year old idiot from new jersey tips or hit me over the head with knowledge.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I played a game of online poker once. I had a three of kind Jack-9, and some guy beat me with a three of a kind Jack-10. I quit, to say the least.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Play craps, it's a lot more fun.
    Add more answer options

• I have no idea how to player Poker at all, and I havent lost yet in Fary Cry 3. I even got the achievement for winning $1500 dollars in one match, and I literally just fold once or twice, and then go all in.
    Add more answer options

• 1.fold 2.fold 3.fold 4.occasionally play
    Add more answer options

• I want to try playing the game as intended...
    Add more answer options

• Tips for Poker in RDR: 1. Kill everyone. 2. Take their money. 3. ????? 4. Profit!
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.