JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

12/29/2012 6:44:28 AM

................ [Edited on 12.28.2012 11:39 PM PST]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• This thread is now about baby Seals.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• What did it use to say?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] BombasticBurrito [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] BerzerkCommando So what was the topic about before the title change? [/quote][/quote] Seems to be about tongues and typing.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Angry Cazador Alright, first you're going to need some scissors.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] BombasticBurrito [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] BerzerkCommando So what was the topic about before the title change? [/quote][/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] BerzerkCommando So what was the topic about before the title change? [/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] xxIrishMurphxx ................[/quote] ??????????????????? So what was the topic about before the title change? [Edited on 12.29.2012 7:22 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

• in Halo: The Thursday War it specifies that Sangheili do in fact have tongues. [quote]"Jul paused for a moment while the human left his cell, he then turned back the the food he had been given. He proceeded to place the grains in his mouth, letting each one hit his tongue individually as he ate them."[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Vien Quitonmee Implying that I have a tongue.[/quote] ^ Alt, Vien?
    Add more answer options

• I kinda wish my tongue was bigger and more well-muscled, so it didn't get worn out during.... activities.
    Add more answer options

• Implying that I have a tongue.
    Add more answer options

• Pretty sure this is referring to the thread posted yesterday asking if the size of your tongue effects the way you speak.
    Add more answer options

• Alright ass if you dont want to answer my question the shut up.
    Add more answer options

• tongues are like onions, you just need to slice off a few layers
    Add more answer options

• At first I thought you just didn't know how to spell. OP is of above average intelligence.
    Add more answer options

• Alright, first you're going to need some scissors.
    Add more answer options

• It doesn't affect the way you type, though. I laughed quietly to myself after reading your post.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.