JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

12/28/2012 6:22:04 PM

big rigs #1 game of all time

every time i play i piss my pants from laughing so hard. the designers have a subtle sense of humor they made a horrible game on purpose knowing people will have fun laughing at the stupidity of their game. 10/10 best game ever. discuss
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Big Black Bear [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Gerbur [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] PrecisionUncle i could make a better game using a spoon. and semen.[/quote] No you wouldn't. Your game would suck so hard all copies of the game have to be buried in the Mojave desert.[/quote]I must have been a really stupid kid, because I actually remember enjoying ET.[/quote] [url=http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/001/582/picard-facepalm.jpg?1240934151]you dumbass[/url]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Gerbur [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] PrecisionUncle i could make a better game using a spoon. and semen.[/quote] No you wouldn't. Your game would suck so hard all copies of the game have to be buried in the Mojave desert.[/quote]I must have been a really stupid kid, because I actually remember enjoying ET.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Gerbur [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] PrecisionUncle i could make a better game using a spoon. and semen.[/quote] No you wouldn't. Your game would suck so hard all copies of the game have to be buried in the Mojave desert.[/quote] the game would be called angry sperm
    Add more answer options

• Its a game about ghosts who roam around and scare the inhabitants. What a Casper game should have been.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] PrecisionUncle i could make a better game using a spoon. and semen.[/quote] No you wouldn't. Your game would suck so hard all copies of the game have to be buried in the Mojave desert.
    Add more answer options

• i could make a better game using a spoon. and semen.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] dahuterschuter Is this like the "irony," that went into Spec Ops: The Line?[/quote] yes developers are geniuses
    Add more answer options

• Sergey Titov was lead dev. But he was in the Gears of War team interestingly enough.
    Add more answer options

• Is this like the "irony," that went into Spec Ops: The Line?
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8X7Vj6JXPk].[/url] [Edited on 12.29.2012 8:52 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Garem I love going at infinite miles per hour by driving backwards.[/quote] me too
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] thehippyelite YOU'RE WINNER![/quote]
    Add more answer options

• YOU'RE WINNER!
    Add more answer options

• I love going at infinite miles per hour by driving backwards.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.