JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

12/28/2012 8:09:00 AM

If you could nuke your post history, would you?

Would you straight up nuke it, or would there be moments you would want erased? I would probably take out almost all of it, especially these last few weeks/months/years. ;)
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• All the parts were I was a stupid noob. Well, I would leave quite a lot of that just as it is funny, but I would get rid of the vast majority of it. Other than that I am rather proud of my post history, and I would not want to loose it forever.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote]If you could nuke your post history, would you?[/quote] No. Personally I like looking back on my post history to see how I've changed over the years.
    Add more answer options

• No regrets.
    Add more answer options

• Probably
    Add more answer options

No :|
    Add more answer options

• I'd nuke the first year's worth of posting but leave the rest.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Thrasher Fan No. I have no regrets about what I post.[/quote] This. If I'm getting banned, so be it.
    Add more answer options

• Not nuke, but I would love to be able to get/merge my post history from my original account that was hijacked.
    Add more answer options

• No my history is short, very short.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Delta 15t Well hopefully people who do go back and look at their post history can see that they have matured. If you are ashamed of your post history, you can change. Let your post history reflect that from here on out.[/quote] This, pretty much. My initial reaction was essentially "Sure, I'll clean it up a bit." But it's not like five years can't change a person.
    Add more answer options

• there is one thread I would like gone> I turned into a typical flame out 15 year old 3 years back. Only time i have ever been immature here
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SilverBulitt82 Nope, I'm not ashamed of my post history.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• I've had too much fun to let it all go.
    Add more answer options

• No way in hell. ...Although you guys will never get me to admit to the account I used from back when I was in highschool.
    Add more answer options

• I would like everything that I posted before 2012 erased please.
    Add more answer options

• Yep. I'd be a mythic if not for most of the stupid shnit. I'd get rid of about 30% of my posts
    Add more answer options

• Nah, silliness and all, it's who I am.
    Add more answer options

• Nope, I have yet to make a regrettable post.
    Add more answer options

• Never, I consider my posts to be of high quality. Of course I joke 95% of the time.
    Add more answer options

• no regrets here.
    Add more answer options

• I'd nuke the entire first year of my existence on here.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Budgetgravy I'd like a nuke of my posts from the early Halo 3 forum days....there's probably enough stuff there to get me banned permanently xP.[/quote]QFT
    Add more answer options

• I'd like a nuke of my posts from the early Halo 3 forum days....there's probably enough stuff there to get me banned permanently xP.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Sven Nietzsche I would nuke the posts I made from 4.12.2010 to 4.12.2011.[/quote] not quite with those dates, but everything from when i first joined in 2010 until early this year.
    Add more answer options

• Nah, I used it to see how bad I was in the beginning, and to not post like that again.
    Add more answer options

• No regrets. No regrets. :-)
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.