JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

12/27/2012 5:45:20 PM

Very first avatar?

So community, do you remember what your very first avatar on this site was? If so, describe it, or maybe even show us. Mine was the ODST wielding a shotgun with fire in the backdrop.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Do you mean second? Isn't everybody's first avatar just the default avatar? Or are you given the option to change it right away before the account is even fully created? [Edited on 12.27.2012 6:19 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Yellow CQB spartan with an SMG and an explosion in the background.. you know the one. But I've had this one since ODST. Going to keep this one too.
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://www.bungie.net/Forums/skins/default/avatars/default_avatar.gif]This badboy right here.[/url] [Edited on 12.27.2012 5:49 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• I've only used my Halo 3 Spartan avatar.
    Add more answer options

• The guy juggling the beer.
    Add more answer options

• I wish I could remember mine, but sadly I cannot.
    Add more answer options

• My first avatar was a H1 Scorpion I think...... quite a long time ago though.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Recon Number 54 So in a way, my avatar has always been the same.[/quote] I've always done variations of the Seventh Column from my in-game Halo emblems, so pretty much what Recon said.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Hylebos [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] defnop552 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DE4THINC4RN4TE A cartoonized closeup of the web master in Blue, White, and Black.[/quote][url=http://www.bungie.net/Forums/skins/default/avatars/default_avatar.gif]Me too! [/url][/quote]Holy crap my first avatar was the exact same one! What are the chances??? ...The first Avatar that I chose was my Halo 3 Model I'm pretty sure. Red Security Shoulders, Brown Armor, Katana, EOD Helmet.[/quote] Weird... must be a popular one. In reality, my first "non-default" avatar was the Gif of a Red Spartan T-Bagging a Blue Spartan with a white background. Had that for a year or so. I switched it too my current one (Reach Emblem) after I finally stopped lurking and started getting more involved in the community.
    Add more answer options

• If I remember correctly, [url=http://www.bungie.net/Forums/skins/default/avatars/dead_grunt.gif]this[/url] was my first avatar.
    Add more answer options

• It was my Halo 2 blue Septagon emblem.
    Add more answer options

• I think I've alwayed used one of my emblems either from Halo 3 or Reach, But I'm not 100% sure.
    Add more answer options

• My first one was the blue Marathon [url=http://www.bungie.net/Forums/skins/default/avatars/starwarsfanman_avatar.gif]logo[/url]. ~TGW
    Add more answer options

• My first avatar here was one of the Marine ones from Halo: CE. I forget which.
    Add more answer options

Red webmaster was my first choice. Then I switched to SB. Has been my avatar ever since.
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://www.bungie.net/Forums/skins/default/avatars/bujin_avatar.gif]This[/url].
    Add more answer options

• Forklift!
    Add more answer options

• My current avatar.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] defnop552 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DE4THINC4RN4TE A cartoonized closeup of the web master in Blue, White, and Black.[/quote][url=http://www.bungie.net/Forums/skins/default/avatars/default_avatar.gif]Me too! [/url][/quote]Holy crap my first avatar was the exact same one! What are the chances??? ...The first Avatar that I chose was my Halo 3 Model I'm pretty sure. Red Security Shoulders, Brown Armor, Katana, EOD Helmet.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] FlankEmOut The energy sword with the dark blue background. It looks kinda -blam!- now that I look at it again.[/quote] It's almost always been the rhino for me. However, about a year ago it had changed to the t-bagging spartan.
    Add more answer options

• My current
    Add more answer options

• The one I have on now! I enjoy it die to the low usage and the mandibles!
    Add more answer options

• No idea, pretty sure it was my Halo 3 emblem, now it's the reach evolution of that.
    Add more answer options

• Mine was my Halo 3 emblem. A blue and brown Fleur de Lis, with a brown Dreamcatcher background. Why? Because it looked awesome to me.
    Add more answer options

• I think they got rid of mine... It was a cartoon Master Chief facing the screen with a white background. I haven't seen anyone with that in ages. I don't see why they get rid of avatars though..
    Add more answer options

• My Halo 3 emblem, I guess. Not the same I'm using not, it used to be a yellow star.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.