JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

12/26/2012 10:47:12 PM

I'm sorry

Looking back in my actions, I realized I've been a jerk to a particular user. It all started because this anonymous user blocked me from sending PM's, just because I wanted to help him out. I've been reacting negatively to a lot of his posts, and I realize now how immature and foolish it was. I went as far as to go on his Twitter even to make fun of his posts. I realize I've been a jerk to most people, insulting others for opposing opinions as well. I'd just like to say I'm sorry, to everyone I possibly could have offended. I realize I'll probably get banned for this, and if not for how big of a jerk I've been. To the person who I've been a jerk too, (you know who you are), any way you could just send me a PM, acknowledging you've read this apology? I'd really make me feel better, as I take a break from the forums for a bit until I grow up. Goodbye Bungie, I probably won't return until Destiny arrives, and when I've grown up a bit :( Please forgive me everyone [Edited on 12.26.2012 2:47 PM PST]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I dun think it's me :'(
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• "-blam!- you! -blam!- you! -blam!- you! -blam!- you! I'm so sorry please take my house my car my money my dog my girlfriend and my soul as repayment for my dickery."
    Add more answer options

• LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    Add more answer options

• Another thing, make sure you check back for the new hotness update so you can change your username.
    Add more answer options

• Nerds run wild?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Starside Aeroga I've written better apologies. And i didn't even mean them.[/quote] ones with feeling are usually simple and may possibly contain an explanation.
    Add more answer options

• I've written better apologies. And i didn't even mean them.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Aang the Avatar Is this the pinnacle of internet drama EDIT: To above post: [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Forever MS It all started because this anonymous user blocked me from sending PM's,[/quote] [/quote] My bad Still seems a bit extreme to make a thread about it.
    Add more answer options

• Is this the pinnacle of internet drama EDIT: To above post: [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Forever MS It all started because this anonymous user blocked me from sending PM's,[/quote] [Edited on 12.26.2012 2:50 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• Funny thread. You should have just sent a PM to the user you were insulting instead of doing an obvious attention crave in here.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.