JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

12/26/2012 4:18:20 AM

What happened to animals

Did all the wonderous and majestic (lol majestic like the team in spartan ops) creatures on earth die out? Where are the hippos? Giraffes? Rhinos? Lions? Iguanas? Dogs? Cats? Zebras? Monkies? Llama?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Jump Into Hell Eh maybe they could have made an appearance in the Wildlife Preservation Zone in that level of ODST. That would have been hilarious.[/quote]They just have to be made invincible. Then we could launch them to the top of skyscrapers! :D Serious tricking!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I don't know why. Maybe there will be more animals in Destiny though.
    Add more answer options

• I'm still pissed there isn't a Brown Team. I was always the Brown team. I was the one man confederacy of brown people team in customs stomping all the other teams. Oh crap, didn't read the post fully. Uh, here, have some Hippos! *throws hippos* [Edited on 12.26.2012 6:36 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

• Eh maybe they could have made an appearance in the Wildlife Preservation Zone in that level of ODST. That would have been hilarious.
    Add more answer options

• There is a dead zebra in ODST.
    Add more answer options

• I have to admit, it was pretty neat having Moa as "human" shields. At the time, I didn't like them because of a few bad experiences but I now see what a valuable asset they could be. The Guta was still horribly done though. [Edited on 12.25.2012 11:31 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• More games (including Halo) need more wildlife in them.
    Add more answer options

• uh, just because a few levels take place in africa doesn't mean it's gonna be a freaking safari. I'm sure most if not all of those animals still exist, although many probably died when R'tas glassed Kenya.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Forever MS Monkies?[/quote]lol
    Add more answer options

• I think half a planet is better than no planet at all
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.